Jealousy - Jacob (part 1)

So, Ive actually been getting hella requests, and I'm starting them all now, but my grandma died and I've been helping my mum with it all, and its really hit us all. Keep requesting though, I want moreeeee.

"are you kidding me!?" I screamed at Jacob. "what?" He asked, clueless to everything. "oh, I dont know, maybe the girl who was clearly flirting with you! Goddamnit!" I replied, rolling my eyes as I threw my purse on the couch. "you jealous, babe?" He asked, smirking at me. I scoffed in reply. "Jealous of what? That chick? She had bad breath, her skirt was disgusting and anyway, she was flirting with my Best Friend, who was supposed to be hanging out with me but whatever" I said, shrugging.

"just admit you were jealous!" An hour later and we were still on that. "I will hit you so goddamn hard" I threatened, annoyed, crossing my arms as I slumped on the couch. "You can hit me if you admit you were jealous." I'd finally had enough. I stood up suddenly, catching him off guard. "of course I was fucking jealous! Who wouldn't be bloody jealous!? You're amazing and absolutely fucking gorgeous! God, I hate just being your best fucking friend!" I finally screamed, my hand going over my mouth as his eyes went wide, staring at me. "just leave, Jacob. I dont care." I whispered, pushing him out and locking the door, sliding down it as soon as I did. What the fuck did I just do?