Jealousy - Jacob (part 2)

The first part was really short... I'm sorry.

2 days at home, everyone frantically knocking at my door. Luckily for me, i'd already gone food shopping, and I had Netflix.

"Y/N, I know you're in there! I know what happened, let me in" I sighed, hearing my proper best friends voice for the first time in two days. I got up and shuffled towards the door. I unlocked it and as soon as I opened it she burst in. I locked it again as soon as she'd landed on my couch.

"look, if he doesn't like you, it's his loss. You're awesome. Honestly, you're an amazing friend and I was completely rooting for you guys" she stated, shoving a tub of ice cream in front of me. "I'm not surprised he doesn't like me, I mean, just fucking look at me..." I trailed off, looking down at myself. "dont put yourself down just becau-" she was cut off by a knock on the door. I shook my head at her telling her to leave it.

5 minutes later, there was still knocks on my door. I heard a sigh from the other side. Oh god, I knew that sigh. "Look, Y/N, you won't answer the door for anyone and I get it. But you didnt even give me a chance to talk" I got up and answered the door, arms crossed in front of my chest. "Talk about what?" I asked, looking straight past him. He uncrossed my arms and used them to pull me into him. He gently placed my arms around his neck and slowly placed his lips on mine. I was shocked at first, I mean, my long time crush was kissing me. I finally started kissing back, his lips caressing mine. "I let her flirt with me because I wanted to make you jealous. I've liked you for a year and a half." He mumbled against my lips. "actually, 402 days, I kinda counted" he added, shrugging awkwardly, making me laugh slightly. "You're the biggest twat ever" I mumbled, finally meeting his eyes, a grin on his face. "How about we go out and get some good food and show that waitress that I have a girl already and I have no need for her" I grinned back, nodding slowly, seeing Y/BF/N smiling from the corner of my eye. "and thats she needs a breath mint" I added for him, taking his hand and dragging him off.

I feel like that was shit. But um. Yeah. two parts... I hate myself lol. hope you found it okay.