Jacob Imagine.

I was just lying in my bed when this idea came into my head. I'm surprised I actually could be bothered to write it up on here ahahaha soz not soz

"BELLA! BELLA! YOU'RE DITCHING ME AGAIN! FOR BELLA FUCKING SWAN!"
Me and Jake were having another arguement, over the one and only Bella Swan. She's such a slut and I absolutely hate her. The minute her boyfriends fucks off she goes for mine, and even though he's back now she just wants Jake because she's a class A whore.
"SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND FOR FUCK SAKE! SHE'S SUCH A HOE! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT JAKE, IF YOU LOVE HER SO MUCH THEN GO FUCK OFF TO HER!"
That's when he just walked out. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. I'm his fucking imprint! Obviously that was a pile of bullshit. Well jokes on him because i'm going to fuck off, away from this place, probably go to England, i've always wanted to go there.

~Jake's p.o.v~
(mwahaha didn't expect that now did ya)
I hate walking out on Y/N but it's the only thing I can think of doing when i'm angry. I am now at the Cullens house hanging out with Bella. "Jake" I heard someone say before Edward was infront of me. "What?"
"unless you want to lose your imprint, I suggest you run home as fast as you fucking can."
Y/N was all I thought. Shit. I didn't wait around any longer, I changed into a wolf and ran like a lunatic.

~Regular p.o.v~
All packed. I guess I should just leave them all a note.
Dear Jake, the pack, the cullens and the slag,
I've packed my bags and am off to a new place. Going to miss you wolves and you vampires. Bella and Jake well you guys can go to hell.
Love Y/N

"Please don't leave me" I heard from behind me. Fuck! was my initial thought. "I swear i'll never hang out with Bella again, just please. I love you so much." I turned around to face him, believe me it was the worst mistake of my life. He was stood there, shirtless with tears running down his face. I'd never seen him like that, it made me want to hug him to death (not literally). "Jake, how do I know I can trust you? how do I know everything you've said to me isn't a pile of bullshit." I slowly walked closer to him. "If you leave, it would bring pain to both of us, I never want to see you in pain, I love you so much, you're beautiful, smart, funny. The list is endless."
I couldn't help it. I ran into his arms and put my head on his shoulder. "I love you so much, Jake" I mumbled. "I love you way more, princess."