Jake Imagine.

(Y/N) was the best thing to happen to Jake. She moved him away from pining over Bella and she made him an all round better person. However, she didn't know about his werewolf side, or that she was his imprint. He did however tell her he loved her on a daily basis because he was never sure when or if he'd come back alive... He never even thought about her turning up dead.

(Y/N) watched the snow fall around her as she walked around the woods. She loved snow, which made her wanna go on this walk. "Well, what do we have here?" The voice made me jump. A pale guy was looking at me, a smirk on his face.

"Jake" her small voice said as she noticed him standing next to Bella, someone she already knew, who was with Edward, who she only knew by word of mouth. "Leave her alone" Jake went to step forward, but the man's grip on her throat tightened.

A massive load of fighting broke out and as Riley was brought into the fight, (Y/N) was shoved into a rock. She knew as soon as she hit it with her head that she wasn't going to make it. As Riley and Victoria's heads were disposed of, Jake ran over to her. He pressed his hand against her head, trying to stop the blood flow, but it was no use. "Hey, come on, you gotta stay with me" he whispered, as Edward led Bella away from the scene. "My Jacob" she struggled to get the words out as reached up and ran her hand along his cheek and down his jawline. "I love you. And I don't care that you turn into a big furry thing, because you're my furry thing". Then she took her last breath, Jake immediately breaking down over her lifeless body. It was then that he made a pact with himself to kill every vampire in existence, except the Cullen's.

I know... I'm a cunt. I'm behind on requests and everything elseand I don't even know what this is ... But Im in a really sad mood so I'm doing depressing imagines and chapters for most of my books.