Chapter16: The Funneral

Jason POV

It's too much shit happening right now. I know I was wrong for not telling her but I wasn't ready for her to find out. My son is my world and his mama a hoe. A nigga just wanted a quick nut one time and I was stupid thinking I could turn a hoe into a house wife. My stupid ass fucked her raw and now look at me. Don't get me wrong I love my son. But I hate his scheming ass mama.

When I left Leah I went over to check on my son. I pulled up to the project my baby mama stayed in and got out but first checking if I had a 40 on my waist line. It's bad enough that is pitch black outside plus I'm already in enemy territory. I'm trying to go in, handle business, and get the fuck out. When I was assured it was intact I walked up to the door and knocked light trying not to wake the neighbors but hard enough for her to know it's me. "ALRIGHT SHIT IM COMING..." Shit here we go I thought as my baby mama opened the door. "Wassssuuhhhh baaabbbyy." She slurred with the foul stench of piss and weed coming from her clothes. "Where the fuck is my son?" I asked pushing her to the side and walking further in the house. "JJ?" I screamed through the house waiting for my son to reply. When he did I called his name again "Jason boy where you at?" I became skeptic when I didn't hear him reply again. I turned to my strung out baby mama " Where the fuck is my son!!?" I shouted. "Nigga this my house don't be coming up in hear like you run shit cause you don't run shit but your mouth. His ass is in for fucking with me and Pete's snow and Pete up there giving his ass a beating now where my damn mon- "WHACK! Jason's hand smacked her across the face and it sent her flying. "WHERE THE FUCK THIS NIGGA AT? YOU LET A RANDOM NIGGA PUT HIS HANDS ON MY SON!? HIS ASS IS ABOUT TO DIE TODAY." Jason's baby mama tried to get up and swing on him but was blinded by a right hook that knocked her out cold. Filled with anger and rage Jason stormed through the house calling out for his son. When he walked to the bottom of the hall what he saw took him to a whole new level. "You like that daddy?".... "Yeahh baby now flip his little ass over you know how I like it."

OMNICIENT POV

He grabbed his gun off his hip and burst through the door sending shots through a crack head women's head! BOOM BOOM! BOOM! And two through the brown skin niggas chest that was molesting his son. The two were instantly dead. He saw his son lying on the bed naked with what looked like sperm on his chest. He ran over to him and grabbed a sheet off the ground and wrapped him up. Tears began to stream down his face. He regretted the fact that he didn't take him for her before but most of all... he was hurt. How could this gay ass nigga and strung-out bitch get pleasure from fucking a toddler? That shit foul as fuck. "JJ.... Jason.... come on little man wake up. Daddy's here now it okay. "

"Daddy... " JJ opened his eyes and tried to speak, but it was clear that he was beaten unconscious so he had no strength."Shhh lil man don't even talk. I got you. I'm going to take care of you from now on. Nobody is going to hurt you anymore little man... I promise."

Leah

"Leah Are You Ready Yet?" Red Man Yelled from down the stairs. Leah was putting on her last coat of MAC while admiring her dress in the mirror. She wore a black skater dress trimmed with leopard print with some leopard print red bottom stelaetoes. Leopard Print Was Cherrish's favorite. "This one for you boo" Leah says while kissing her hand, placing it on her heart and pointing to the sky. She grabs her red clutch and walked towards the door.

Last night was so fucking crazy Leah thought as she walked downstairs. I don't even know if I really love him I was just caught up in the moment. I feel so damn dumb. But I know that I can't tell him that. Montray loves me .to the point they he won't let me go. I just got to find a way to get out of this.

"You look nice" Red said as Leah walked down the stairs.

"Thanks brother" Leah said as she approached Red. "You dont look half bad yaself Pinky!" Leah playfully stated while going in for a hug.