Chapter 5: First Impresion Is Everything

Jason POV

The school was put on lockdown until they got it under control. Me and Michael (aka Mike) were escorted to the office in a pair of handcuffs that were cutting off my damn circulation. The officer put me in the principal's office and sat Mike bitch ass in the other room. I was left alone in the room and all I could think about was what the fuck just happened. When I saw him put his hands on shorty I knew it was a wrap. My mama ain't raise no punk nigga and I wasn't about to sit around and let this nigga put his hands on a female. Shid I never even liked Mike anyway. That motherfucker always thought he was better than someone cause he claimed he was next in line for king pin in East LA. But all that Bullshit is about to stop because I'm on the come up, especially with my new connects.

But damn, I barely even knew shorty and here I am sitting in handcuffs in an office because I was protecting her ass. And I know I aint going crazy, I saw the look in her eyes when she was walking out. She looked like she wanted to thank me, even though she didn't have to. All I know is, if this doesn't get ma attention I don't know what will. My thoughts came to a halt when the principle came bursting through the door .

"Jason Jason Jason. Can you please tell me why you caused a riot in the cafeteria today, because this behavior isn't like you? I never would have expected this from our star football player" he said.

I thought before I spoke. After thinking about the situation I decide to play the nice guy to save my ass.

"Sir I am very sorry about the riot I caused today. But you have to understand Mike or shall I say Michael put his hands on a female and a freshman female at that. He is a junior and not only should he not be putting his hands on a girls as... I mean behind, which is sexual harassment by the way, but he should also not be BULLYING the lowerclassman. I just stood up for what is right." I replied. Now I know I got him. I knew by pulling that sexual harassment card and bullying card that my ass would be saved for next week's game.

He sighed and then said "Alright Mr. Smith I know you are not a bad student and your grades are outstanding. But you can improve on your behavior."

Aww shit, here he go I thought. I lean my head back and closed my eyes because I already know wassup. I listened as he continued to speak.

"I also know that what you did was very noble, therefore I'm giving you and option. Your choices are 3 days at home or 2 weeks of detention? Maybe sometime in the house will do you good son." he said in a suggestive tone.

I thought it over and decided that he was right. I accepted them three days cause shid the way I saw it that's more days I could making money. The police officer came in and took off the handcuffs. After that I was escorted to the police car that would drive me home. I knew this news was gone hurt my mama. She doesn't like it when I miss school, and now that I think of it she the only reason I still attend that fucked up ass school. When the officer asked me where I lived I gave him my homeboys address, trying to avoid the consequence of seeing my mother.

About 15 minutes later we pulled up at his house. Hopefully that nigga got my txt that I was being dropped off by 5.0. I got out of the car and walked up onto the porch then knocked on the door. I heard footsteps and stood back so whoever opened the door didn't hit my ass with it. When my nigga realized it was me he invited me in and we got down to business.

Leah POV

This whole day I've been thinking about what happened at lunch. After the fight they shut the school down and I knew I probably wouldn't see Jason again because he beat the shit out of that boy. Who I later found out was named Mike. About 2 hours after the fight they told us we could resume going to our classes. I left out of 5th period and walked to my locker. As I walked down the hallway I felt everybody staring at me. Like wtf did I have some on my face or some shit? I paid no attention to the niggas and hoes as I arrived at my locker and started putting in the combination. As I'm putting in the second number I hear somebody call my name. I turn around to see these 2 girl twins walking up to me. I don't know what the hell they want but I'm ready for whatever.

"May I help you?" I asked.

"Yes bitch you can!" twin 1 stated.

"Hoe who the fuck are you?" I ask getting angrier by the second.

"Hoe? Bitch we Mike's sisters and you better watch who the fuck you talking to like that!" twin 2 said. By this time I dropped my books and was prepared for war.

"Or what HOE 1 and 2! What yall gone do beat my ass cause your brother got his ass handed to him for being a bitch made disrespect full nigga?! I highly doubt that shit now stand down and know ya place hoe before I put yall in it!" I screamed causing the hallway to become alert of the situation. This also caught the attention of the nearby Science teacher. The lady came over to us with a confused look on her face.

"Is there a problem?" the teacher asked. I act as if I don't even acknowledge the teacher and kept my eyes glued on the twins, shit I wasn't taking any chances with these hoes.

Twin 1 replied "No ma'am we were just welcoming the new girl" she said as she cleared her throat.

"Is this true?" she asked as she turned and looked at me.

"I don't know. Is it?" I ask the twins, because I was still READY!

"Yeah" twin 2 says as she turns to leave with a sinister grin on her face.

"Alright well then ladies go on about your business". The teacher says.

I picked my books off the ground in astonishment because I couldn't believe this bullshit! The nerve of them hoes to come up to me! They better believe this shit wasn't over. Nope, not by a long shot. I grabbed my books and walked to 7th period. I don't know why we going here anyway and we only have 20 minutes left in school. I sat in the classroom for what seemed like an hour. I was still mad from the previous bullshit that the twins tried to pull. As I walk outside I thought about texting Isis to see why her ass has been MIA all day. Those bitches could've jumped me and her ass was nowhere to be found. When I pull out my phone I saw that I had a message from my brother.

Big Bro Red Man <3 : Baby girl , I got some errands to run and I'm not going to be back in time before you get out of school so I'm sending one of my boys to pick you up in Cherish's charger. Text me back when you get this message. I should be back around 7. Luv You Sis.

Me: K. And I luv you too.

When he say boys I already know he sending Mitch ass. This nigga like 40 some years old and still hustling, but he been fam for years so I know I can trust him. I start to look for the green charger with CH3R1SH on the license plate. Then I spot it parked ALL the way across the damn street. Why the fuck is this nigga parked all the way over there? I though. I just shrugged my shoulders and walked towards the car. As I'm walking toward the car I remembered how Mitch played a joke on me the other day by hiding my Glow Jordans under the kitchen sink. So I thought I'd get his ass back! I poked a whole in my water bottle that I had from lunch and prepared for war! I slowly started to sneak up on side of the car and when I get to the passenger side I quickly open the door then squirt the water out the whole

"AHAHAHA Nigga I got yo a...." my words were practically frozen and so was I as I realized it wasn't Mitch in the drivers seat.

CONTINUE READING TO SEE WHO WAS IN THE DRIVERS SEAT! IF YOU HAVE A GUESS LET ME KNOW WHO YOU THINK IT IS!