Chapter 9: Its in The Air

Jason POV

When Leah put that kiss on me she put a thug in his feelings. Shit, I was in my feelings since I first laid eyes on her. As much as I want to deny it I can't. I know it's not good for business but damn I want her.... Bad.

"Aight I'll stay ma" I finally said after pulling from the kiss. "But under one condition".

"What's that?" Leah asks.

"You can't kiss me like that unless you tryna get some started" I said looking down at my half way erect friend.

She laughed then said "okay".

I walked back over to the door to make sure it was locked then I went and sat down in the desk chair that came in the suit. Leah was sitting on the bed watching TV when her cell phone rung breaking the silence.

She looked at her phone than at me and said "It's my brother ".

"Answer it" I replied.

I couldn't hear what her brother was saying but I could pretty much get the idea from what Leah was saying.

"What!? Noo noo noo... Are they okay?...... Okay I understand...... Yeah I promise.... I love you too, bye." Leah ended the conversation then looked to me with a mixture of anger and sadness in her eyes. I got out of the chair and went to her side. When I looked into her eyes I could see tears forming. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my embrace.

"What happened?" I asked.

"They went to the house and shot up the house and a couple of his boys were inside including Mitch. Mitch was like an uncle to me and now his life could be in jeopardy. He said for me to stay put until he comes because he's going to the hospital with Mitch. I fucking hate Mike. And he doing all this cause I wasn't gone give him no play. That's bullshit!!!"

Damn I felt were she was coming from. This punk ass nigga did some fucked up shit and imma make sure I be the one to dead his ass. Not only is he fucking with my money but he fucking with Leah and I know boss man aint gone let this shit slide. And niether am I.

Only thing I could do right now though, is be there for Leah. So I hugged her tight so that her head was on my chest and we just sat there.

Leah POV

I can't fucking believe what all has happened in one day. Like Wtf! I'm not the sweet Leah that I may seem to be. I swear they don't want to see my bad side and they asking for it. The only thing keeping me sane right now is Jason. His comforting hug is really helping me calm down. I'm thankful he was there right then. If he wouldn't have been there I probably would have been........ I don't even want to think about it.

I looked up at Jason and he looked down at me. It was too much for me right then so I let go of the hug and stood up. I could see the confusion in his eyes. So I made up some lowsey excuse for leaving the hug.

"I uhh.. I need to get out of the dirty clothes." I said. What a dumb ass excuse. What other clothes do I have to change in... NONE!

"If you want I got a couple of my shirts in the back of the car and a pair of basketball shorts. I dont know if you can fit my shorts though cause your ass a little bigger than mine...!" he replied than winked.

I swear boys could be some pervs at times but wateva, I had to take him up on his offer. The clothes I had on were dirty from falling on the ground and had dried up blood on it.

"Watever nigga I know I'm blessed. But I guess I'm gone have to take you up on that offer."

"Cool I'll be back in about 10 minutes. I'm going to get the clothes. When I leave out lock the door and DONT let anybody in. I'm going to knock 3 times then pause and knock 3 times again when I'm at the door A'ight?"