Chapter 8: Trouble Follows

Leah POV

I know he's probably worrying by now but I needed to clear my head. Sitting in that house just kept reminding me of the events that happened earlier that day. How could I have let myself get carried away? I mean I know that we didn't do much but it got me to thinking that if my brother wouldn't have come in the house at that time then what? I started thinking about it so much that I couldn't get a peace at mind. So I left, shit I needed some me time. I thought about going to my girl Isis house and that's just what I did.

I called her and told her to meet me at the Oak Grove Park in 15 minutes so she should be on her way. I was almost there so I called her to make sure she was on the way, but it rung all the way to voice-mail. A few minutes later I was there but Isis was nowhere to be found. The park was practically vacant except for the few dudes that were sitting around a nearby park bench drinking and smoking.

When I noticed that Isis wasn't there I called her again to see if she was still coming. "Hello" Isis answered sounding a little scared.

"Girl where are you?" I asked. "Leah look you need to get out of the streets now. I'm so sorry girl please forgive me. I didn't mean to but they asked if I knew where you were and when I didn't say they put a gun to my head. I'm sorry Leah but I didn't know what else to do so I told them you were supposed to meet me in the park. You u have to run and hide or some shit girl cause their coming." Isis said.

After she told me that I went into panic mode. "WHO ...WHO'S COMING ISIS!"

"Mike and some of his boys" she said. I hung up my phone and tried to punch in my brother's number but anxiety was taking a tole on me. I wasn't scared of his ass at school and I wouldn't be scared now if I had something to protect myself with. But I'm naked (without protection) and alone. Shit. How did I let this happen? I let my emotion cloud my common sense. And time was slowly but surely fading away for me. Once I got his number keyed in I waited for him to answer and as expected he answers on the first ring. He had to be waiting on my call.

Before I could tell him what was going on I felt a hard and heavy object go across the back of my head and I fell to the ground. Damn, I knew it had to be Mike but I wasn't giving up without a fucking fight. With the little consciousness I had left I tried to scream for help "HELLLP.......HELLLPP!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP HOE!" I heard a girl voice say. The girl kicked me in my mouth which caused blood to ooze out of my bottom lip.

"Aww Shit!" I scream out in pain. At this point the pain was too overwhelming.

"You think that shit hurt bitch! Wait till I deal with that ass" I hear Mike say. He got down close to my face and licked his lips. His hand grabbed my ass cheek then slipped to my breast.

"See bitch, you should of let me hit while you had the chance. Now you fucked up! Aye Load this bitch up and let's go! "Mike said then went to get in the car.

I felt myself being lifted from the floor. I was weak but not done yet. While they were putting me in the van I kicked the shit out of the person that was holding my legs and bit the arm of the person holding my upper body. They dropped me and with that free second I got off the ground and ran like hell to the safest place I could find. There were no houses around the park and I was slowly getting tired and running out of breath. As I glanced behind me I saw Mike and some dude gaining on me. Damn these niggas fast but I Damn sure wasn't about to get caught!