Chapter 4: My Hero

Leah POV

The bell rings signaling that the class period is over and it is time for us to change classes. My first day has been somewhat okay but it wasn’t over yet. It was fourth period which means it’s time for lunch! Thank you LAWD ‘cause ya girl was hungry.

Realizing that I was about to walk into the lunchroom by myself I started looking for Isis. I went to her locker but she wasn’t there so I asked her brother David have he seen her and he says not since 3rd period.  Not trying to miss out on my lunch period I just went ahead to the lunchroom and thought I’d find her later.

As I went into the lunch line I received my tray and looked down at it in disgust. We were being served beans that practically looked like shit with a side of burnt chicken nuggets! I was not even considering to eat that ridiculous lunch so I just threw it away and looked for somewhere to sit until the period was over. Peering over all the tall upperclassman I scan the lunchroom looking for an empty table when I felt someone’s presence behind me. As I turn around I was intrigued by the balls this nigga had as he smacked his hand on my ass! Before I knew it I threw books at him and punched his ass square I n the nose!

“What the fuck is your problem nigga?” I scream causing the whole lunchroom to direct their attention towards me.

“Bitch I was just trying to get to know you. And you don’t put your damn hands on me. Do you know I can end your fucking life?” he screams back.

“Nigga I aint scared of yo bitch made ass go ahead and do it then!" I yelled back in my defense.

With that being said this nigga starts charging at me full speed like he in the NFL or some shit. I have never fought a dude before but it’s a first time for everything! When he comes to me he slaps the shit out of me causing me to crash to the floor and hit my head hard as hell. As he was about to hit me again Jason comes out of no where and tackles him into the trashcans. Before the dude even knew what happened Jason was giving him blows left and right. By this time the lunchroom was a total chaos with people on top of the table screaming and throwing food at one another.

“Nigga… what…the… fuck …you …thinking?” he screams in between every punch. “That’s a female!” he yells as he gets off the dude and began stumping him in the chest.

The High School security officers run into the Lunchroom and began spraying mace everywhere causing kids to cough and run out of the lunchroom through the nearest exit. By that time it was to late for the dude because he was coughing up blood and laying on the fooor in fetal position. I quickly got off the floor and started walking out of the lunchroom then I heard someone call my name.

“Leah!” I turn around to see Isis waving her hand in the air for me to come here.

As I run over there I ask her “Where have you been?”

“Long story bitch but we gots to go!” she says as she’s pulling me out of the cafeteria through the double doors.

Before leaving I turn around to see what was still going on and I see the police pinning Jason down on the table and handcuffing him as the other police officer tend to the bleeding and barely conscious dude that blatantly disrespected me. As I’m about to turn my head back around I see Jason staring at me. We made I contact with each other before the police pulled him off the table and escorted him to the office. 

 All I could think about was how he is My Hero. (Picture of Jason to the side)

***************************

Short Chapter Guys! But I Was Trying To Get It Published Before The Bad Weather Came! I Hope You Like It! 

But Anyways JASONNNNN ! Turnup For Jason Standing Up For Leah! 

Do Yall Think Leah Is Going To Talk To Him Now???! 

What Do You Think The Next Chapter Will Consist Of!!???? 

LET ME KNOW !!!