Sad Alone And Confused

Jason Pov

Damn, Im fucked up.

"Leah calm down it aint-

"It aint what! It aint what it seem? Cause it seems to me that you got a baby and a baby mama. So why the fuck are you here? Bye! Your kid needs you right now!"

"Leah chill out mane I was going to tell you but-"

"You still here!? I said GO Jason!" Leah screamed pushing me towards the door.

"Aight man fuck it. If you wont let me explain then I'm out." I said slamming the door on my way out.

Leah POV

Fuck him! If he want to act like he aint no what the fuck was going on than that's on his ass. I don't have tim to be sitting around trying to hook up with a nigga that got a fucking kid and wasn't man enough to tell me! Because one thing for sure and two things for certain Leah Princess Gains aint about to be nobodys step mama! The fuck I look like!?

I was beyond mad, I was pissed of, but most of all I was hurt. Im done trying with his ass. Absolutley DONE. My sister funeral today and i'll be damed if I let this effect my day. But I got something, better yet some one, for his ass.

I walked over to my nightstand and picked up my phone. Scrolling through my contacts I looked for the name. MontrayMyBoo.... JackPot! I knew he would be able to take my mind off of Jason stupid ass so I pressed the call button. Oh shit! I forgot it was like 4 in the morning is he even up? I was about to hang up the phone and just climb back into bed when... he answered. His voice was deep and groggy but in a sense it was kind of sexy. It shole did take my mind off of Jason.

Phone Conversations

Him: Hello

Me: Um im sorry for waking you up. I forgot it was this late.

Him: No you okay ma, you know ill wake up for you.  Wassup? You Alright?

Me: Yeah, I umm I just needed somebody to talk to.

Him: Whats wrong?

Me: Im just going through a lot and ...

Him: Im on the way ma. Ill be there in 5 minutes okay?

(I couldn't do nothing but smile)

Me: Okay, thanks Montray.

Him: You already know. I got you.

I was laying in my bed thinking about the whole situation.  Montray should gave been the nigga I fucked with from the start but. He always  had my back and came at my beckon call. But now I look at him as my beatfriend, not really my type. I guess thats the difference between him and Jason. He's there when I want him. And Jason is there when I need him. Hmph,  Funny right. A slight tap at the front door broke me out of my thoughts. I got off the bed and walked down the steps. When I reached the door I stopped and thought about if I was making the right decision.... but man at this point it doesn't even matter. I opened the door and Montray was standing there in some Mario pajama pants and red pullover. I couldn't help but chuckle at that boy. "You gone stand there and keep laughing at me or are you gone invite me in!?" He asked. "Oops, my bad!" I say, moving out of his way and allowing him enough space to walk in. When he was fully in I noticed a bag in his hand. "So Whats in the bag?" I asked. "Oh nothing.... just some chunky monkey. " He replied with a slight grin. My happy level went from 0 to 100 NIGGA REAL QUICK! He know that's my favorite!

I ran over to him and tried to grab the bag. "Oohhhh to slow" he said then he ran upstairs toward my room. "You so full of shit Montray!" I said playfully chasing after him. When he ran in my room he tripped over my Glows and fell on the floor. "Aha stupid ass!" I laughed so hard I  couldn't breath.  And I feel back on my bed. Montray climbed on top of me and looked in my eyes.  "Thats what I've been waiting on " he says.