Thug Love And Drugs

Leah

"Everybody on the ground NOW"! I was abruptly woke up out of my sleep once again by the sounds of LAPD in my ear and flashing lights in my face.

"What the fuck bruh! Red Man what's going' on?" I scream with my voice groggy. (Picture of Red Man To The Side)

"Man they aint here for me I'm clean!" He states all calm, like he already knows the drill. Which he probably does. This isn't the first time they have busted down our door in the early hours of the morning.

"Shut thehelll up, everybody on the ground NOW!." This one LAPD officer says. Man I swear to God if he spits in my damn face one more time I'm going to let his ass have it. I might not be buff, but I'll Muhammad Ali that ass.

Many people 'round the block know me as Leah but my name is Princess Leah Gains. I use to love my first name but thinking back to the point where my step daddy use to use it against me I stopped. I guess you can say I had a pretty fucked up past because of what was done to me, and better yet how I reacted.

***Flashback***

See, growing up my stepdad use to always say "Aren't you daddy's little princess, huh baby?" I could smell the liquor lingering off his breath while he forced his shaft into my small opening, taking my innocence. I was only 7 years old so my strength was no match for his. When I'd try to scream he would put a gun to my head and threaten to pull the trigger if I said another word. So I silently cried and hoped to God that somebody would help me soon. I know my mother was working but I always thought she should've known what was going on in her own damn house. She has had 9 kids from 5 different baby daddies and being the 8th child meant she was tired of being a mother. So I got treated like shit on the sidewalk.

Then one day my oldest brother Red Man came home from prison. He went 'cause he was setup, and they gave him 10 years and since he was 18 he was tried as an adult and it's been 10 years sense I seen my brother.

It was late when he came home, about 12 at night. Every since we were litttle we always knew my mom worked late and she always put the spare key in the same old place, taped to the bottom of the mailbox. He found the key and walked in. he dropped his stuff by the couch and walked through the house to see who was home. He opened my door and found my 38 year old stepdad thrusting himself inside of me.

"What the fuck you doing on my sister nigga!!" Red man screams. Before my stepdad could even answer Red Man had him by the neck and against the wall. When my stepdad grabs his gun from his waist Red Man smacks it out his hand and it slides over to me. I stared at the gun for what seemed like an hour. In my mind I could hear them screaming "Come one Leah hand me the gun" My brother would scream. "Look at me princess, give it to me" My stepdad would try to say with my brother hands around his neck. I had so much fear in my heart that came from my stepdad, I was honestly afraid of what he could do to me. I then picked up the gun......

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! I aimed and with all my might held on to that gun as I let every shot in it rang through his whole damned body. I hated my stepdad and from that point on I vowed to never be scared of him again so I handled my business. After all the bullets was gone I was still pulling the trigger as if more were coming out. Each time I pulled it I thought about the nasty things he made me do and the cruel things he did to me. My brother, shocked from what I just did, slowly start to walk towards me to retrieve the gun. Scared out of my mind of what just happened I drop the gun and cradled myself. I was only seven and I'd just got my first body. Red Man cleaned up the blood and told me to pack all the clothes I had and anything else I wanted out the house because I would not be coming back. And ever since then I've been living with my older brother.

"You will never have to go through that again ok lil sis? Big Bro got you forever." He would always tell me whenever I'd have a nightmare about that bitch of a stepfather. His ole lady even had connections and she got me into school and took me shopping.

"WHERE IS THE COME!?" LAPD scream bringing me back to reality.

"Man I don't know what the hell you talking bout so get the fuck out my house!" Red Man so cool and calmly tells them.

"Captain" I hear one of the officers say. "There's nothing here, he's clean."

"Yo ass got lucky this time!" the head fuck nigga in charge stated. He kicks my brother in the rib and turns to walk out.

"Fucking Pig!" I yell in my brother's defense then went to go check on him.

The officer than turned around and winked at me. Then as low as a whisper he says "I'll see you again Princess." How the fuck does he even knows my name.!!?? Never mind that, I help my brother off the floor then go over to Cherish, my brothers ole lady, to see if she's okay. I help her up off the floor. Then think to myself, how the hell could they be so low down to put a pregnant lady on the floor?

"Yall alright" I hear Red Man ask.

"Yeah were fine" Cherish says.

"Good, well I'm going out on the block to see if they know what was up with that lil bullshit LAPD just pulled."

"Antoine really, can't you just go later I really need you right now" Cherrish says in her kiddish voice.

I already know they're either about to argue or my brother gone give her some good to hold her down till he comes back. That's how it always happened for as long as I can remember. It just recently started happening more since Cherish 7 months pregnant and her hormones going crazy. Now she wants to fuck every day and everywhere! I can tell she really loves him though so whatever.

I walked to my room and a few minutes later I start to hear that headboard against the wall, I already know wassup. So I put my earphones in and go back to sleep. And damn I remember its back to school tomorrow. Starting as a freshman...