Chapter 3: High School

Leah POV

Walking up the steps of Lincoln High I could feel all eyes on me. Being a freshman I know will not be easy. I've been looking forward too High School though and you know like I know it's not about to be like no damn High School Musical with kids hopping up singing and shit. This was the real deal and here I was about to walk through the double doors of HELL!

As I enter the school I automatically see a group of FINE ass dudes huddled up by the locker. I catch the attention of one of the guys and he smile at me showing these perfect white teeth that almost had a bitch drooling! You know I'm not about to act like a hoe though, so I played my cards right and simply nodded back making sure that my hips were in full motion as I sashayed away. I will defiantly be seeing him again, I thought to myself.

As I walk towards the office I see Isis approaching and might I say my girl is looking FABULOUS!

Isis POV: (picture to the side)

Hay y'all I'm Isis, Isis Perry to be exact. I stand about 5'4, pretty brown skin complexion, peanut butter eyes, and if curves could kill everybody would be dead in this bitch because mines are killing the game. I'm also in the 9th grade coming in as a freshman but I sure as hell am not scared of the upperclassmen! Let the games begin bitches.

"Hay bhooo!" Leah's loud ass screams coming down the hallway.

"Guh shut your loud ass up! And wassup girl you are looking to good. Aye let me get your number ma!" I say playfully in my horrible man voice.

"Girl Stop, You are too much! Where are you going first period" Leah asks me.

"Girl the hell if I know I don't have my schedule yet!" I replied.

"Guurrrrlll Me either! You going to the office to get yours?" she asks.

"Hell yeah where else would I go? You coming with?" I ask her.

"Yes because I don't have mine either" she reply.

As we walk down the hallway to the office I see this fine ass nigga walking towards me and Leah. He stand about 6'3, a good kissing height ;) , with green eyes of a goddess and a fresh fade. Then to top it off this nigga blessed with a perfect caramel complexion! DAYUM, he can get it, I thought to myself.

"Girl who is that" I whisper as we watch him approach us.

"My future husband!" she replies and I could see my girl transforming into her sexy girl demeanor.

"Go get em Tiger!" I say cheering my girl on.

Jason POV:

Wassup, I'm Jason. I ain't about to get off into all that describing myself and shit cause I'm a nigga. All you need to know is I'm a junior, the star football player, and I'm dealing. And oh yeah I'm smart as hell too. Bet you didnt think I was going to be an athlete, a dealer, and be smart. Of course you didn't but it's not like your the only one. I've had many people in my life doubt me including my dad. But I plan on proving him wrong and anyone else who has something negative to say about Jason Smith.

Coming back to reality I remember that I'm walking up to this fine ass freshman and I defiantly plan on getting her number, fresh meat equals quick nut to my knowledge and damn she bad too. "Wassup thickness" I say knowing every gurl like to be complimented on her shape.

She starts to look around then look behind her like she dont see me. Is she blind or some?

"Excuse me?" She asks. "Who are you talking to?" She questions with this confused look on her face.

"Umm you ma, wassup? Why acting like that?" I say. I already know she's going to be a hard nut to crack from the attitude I sense.

"Oh I guess I was confused by the way you approached me because my name is Leah not thickness." she states.

Damn did she just check a nigga? Before I could speak the warning bell rings letting us know we have a minute left to get to class.

"Excuse me I have to go" Leah stated before turning and entering the office with some other girl.

"DAAAAAMMMNNN nigga yo ass just got DISSED" I hear Tyrone laugh and say as he walks my way.

"What was up with shorty? I ain't ever had a girl swerve on me like that. I mean I could have sworn she was feeling a nigga by the way she was licking her lips. She was acting like she wanted the D." I say in a state of shock.

"Man forget her anyway its plenty fresh meat to go around!" Tyrone says to me as we walk to our first period.

But for some reason I just couldn't get shorty out my mind. I've always approached girls like that and they ain't never acted like that towards me. Was I just put in my place by a freshman?

Trying to take my mind off of her I just walk to first period with my nigga Tyrone. I walk into Mrs. Godsey first period Spanish and take a seat in the back. The final bell rings letting us know the class period is about to start.

"Hi class my name is Mrs.Godsey and I'm your Spanish teacher. Welcome to Spanish 1! Now this year will be fun but it will also be har..." Mrs. Godsey was interrupted by a student walking into the class late.

"I'm so sorry I had to go to the office to get my schedule.." She says.

"It's okay baby, what is your name?" Mrs. Godsey asks.

"Princess Gains, but I go by Leah.." she replies. At the sound of that name I look up from my composition notebook to see the freshman that had just slightly crushed my ego just a few minutes ago, standing in the front of the class.

"Well alright Leah have a seat in the back please and let's get started" Mrs.Godsey instructs her.

She looks to the back to find her seat and realizes that the only seat left was next to me. We make eye contact as she walks to her seat, sit down and takes out her composition book without even saying a word to me. I can tell this is going to be a long Spanish 1 class, but I will get Ms. Leah Gains to talk to me before the day was over.

******************

So hay guys! If you are reading my story I very much appreciate it!!! Please comment so I can know how you feel what let me know what you think about the characters! I will try to answer any questions you have so if you have any you can hit up my inbox and I'll answer you! Oh and plese excuse any mistakes you may see in there, I'm Only Human!

But Anyways, Do y'all think Leah's going to talk to him before th day is over????!!

If she do talk to him how do you think the convo is going to go!!

**LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING!**

Thanks -Montrese!