Chapter 2: First Day

Leah POV (picture to the side)

"I say that imma ride for my mufuckin nigga

Most likely imma die with my finger on the trigger

I been grinding outside all day with my nigga

And I aint goin in unless I'm with my nigga

My Nigga My Nigga!"

I wake up to the sound of YG blasting in my ear letting me know that nobody but Isis ass was calling me. I lean over and pick up my iPhone 5c and answer the call.

"Hello?" I say while yawning.

"Well gotdamn, Bish yo ass sound like a full blown nigga!" She says laughin at her own joke.

"Ughh shut yo ass up!" I say, knowing she telling the truth. "Why you calling me anyway hoe!" I stated playfully.

"Guh I'm tryna make sure your bald headed ass be up for the first day of school." she replied.

I look over at my clock and it's already 6:30, where did the time go? Oh nevermind I forgot about that bullshit that happened this morning.

"Well yes fool I'm up now.." I say as I get out of bed.

"Well watchu wearing?" she asked.

"I aint telling ya ugly ahh!" I say knowing I got her ass thinking.

"Ooohh See you know you wrong for that! But its cool I got you!" she says tryna be hard.

"Well by bish! I gotta get ready for my first year at this damn school!

"Guhh me too! Bye Al Green" she yells making my ass laugh to hard! I couldnt do nun but hang up!

I love my girl Isis. Her and I been rocking hard since the 6th grade when she help me bet these hoes ass that tried to jump me! I ain't even know her back then but she told me she wasn't with that jumping shit thats why she helped me out. Now I forever got her back and she forever got mine!

I walked in the bathroom brushed my teeth, washed my face ,and used it. Then after that I start to get dressed. First I check my outfit out to make sure I'm swaging! Oh yes, I got this. I say looking at my Special Glow in the Dark Jordans, black jeggings with rips up the legs, and fitted Green Hustle gang tank top! I know Im going to break necks I think to my self. As I put on my fit and topped it off with some Michael Kores I admire myself in my body mirror. Checking out my hour glass shape and purky C cups I knew my figure was priceless. Plus my hazel eyes and sholder length sandy brown hair definitely took the cake. Some say I'm cocky but I just know what I'm worth.

I walk out my room and knock on my brothers door. "What" I hear him say.

"Can you take me to school?" I ask.

I hear some fumbling around before his door open and he walks out.

"Come on" he says.

"Bye Cherrish" I whisper before turning to walk out not wanting to scare her out her sleep.

"Bye baby, have fun." She says then turns over and goes back to sleep.

We drove for about 5 minutes since the school was super close. When we pull up I look at my school for the next 4 years. "Thanks bro" I say before getting out the car.

"Aye Leah, you got some money on you?" he asks.

"Umm yeah about 20" I say.

"Come Here" he says. As I walk over to the car I see him reach into his pocket and pull out a wad of hundreds. He hands me 2 crisp hundred dollar bills.

"Pay your school fees and put some money in your lunch account with that" he sternly tells me.

"Yes sir" I sayy back playfully then kiss him on the cheek and walk towards the school.

......................