Chapter 12

i got off my bed to start packing, i see the shocked face's on my friends as the watched the news reporters tell Lizzy's story. i packed all my stuff and grabbed the remote, i turned off the TV. Deborah looked at me. she said

"Jessica, why did you do that?"

"Because"

"Because what though"

"For your health, now go pack we go back to Montana, TONIGHT!"

"Fine, lets go elyse."

she brushed past my arm, and out of the room. elyse patted me on the shoulder and left. i sat on the bed and covered my face with my hands. there was a knock on the door. i got up to answer it. it was Matthew. he stepped in and said *Matthew doesn't exist anymore*

"So is it true, you know, us going back to Montana."

"Yeah, we were going to have to leave at some point."

"Yeah, but why now, why not later."

"Matthew, why do you care, i thought you wanted to go home."

"Well yeah, but at the same time no."

"WELL THEN STAY."

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME, JESSICA."

"I don't know."

he sat down next them me. he put his hand on mine. i looked at him. he was looking in my eyes. he kissed me. i let him and sooner or later i was kissing him back. he was on top of me. i let his hands explore my body. we were naked now in the sheets with our legs intertwined. i ran my hands up and down his back. we had finished.

it felt good. until i realized i had a boyfriend. who i just realized was standing in the door with his bags in his hands. he turned around and walked away. i out of the bed and grabbed my clothes. i put my rope on and ran after Oliver.

"Oliver wait!"

"I knew it, you like him".

"No, maybe, what do care you had like millions of girlfriends."

"Not millions only 7"

"Right"

"JESSICA DID YOU EVER CATCH ME HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE, NO, SO YOU SHOULDN'T TALK."

"IT WAS A FUCKING ACCIDENT."

"RIGHT!"

"SHUT UP!"

"NO, YOU ARE THE ONE IN TROUBLE NOT ME SO I SHOULD BE MAD AT YOU, but i'm not."

"Why"

"I have done it before with one of my ex girlfriends, what was her name, was it ahh OK, it was Lizzy."

"explain Lizzy's death."

"And what is that supposed to mean."

"Nothing, so you aren't mad at me"

"No i beyond mad but i could live with it"

"Oh ok"

"Ok, just get your stuff and lets go"

"Ok"

i went back to my room and the girls where yelling at Matthew for being in our room naked. plus for having sex with me.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING MATTHEW"

"WHY IS EVERYONE FUCKING YELLING AT ME TODAY DAMN"

"BECAUSE WE CARE ABOUT HER"

"I KNOW SO DO I"

"THEN WHY WOULD YOU FUCK HER KNOWING SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND THAT SHE LOVES, YOU COULD HAVE RUIN THEIR RELATIONSHIP, YOUR SUCH A DUMB ASS SOME TIMES"

"SHE LET ME THOUGH, SHE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING WHEN I  WAS FUCKING HER."

"RIGHT, RAPIST"

"WHAT, YOU THINK I RAPED HER."

they looked at the door and saw me.

"GUYS WHAT IS GOING ON"

"JESSICA DID MATTHEW FORCE YOU TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM OR IS HE TELLING THE TRUTH."

Oliver walked in behind me. they all were silent. Oliver said

"did he rape you Jessica, you told me it was an accident."

"What, you told him our sex was an accident."

"Yeah but it was."

"Right so you letting me fuck you is a total accident, can you grow up Jessica, take responsibility for your actions."

"I'm not the one with the dick"

"And I'm not the one with the pussy"

"Shut the fuck up Matthew"

"No, not until you tell your little boyfriend that it was sex and it wasn't an accident"

"No because it was"

"Jessica just tell me if it was an accident or not."

"Oliver i told you it was an accident."

"Ok then this conversation is over."

"Whatever."

Matthew walked out of the room and brush against my arm when he passed me. i finished packing my stuff. we all went to the airport.