Author Note: Chat Time

Hi everyone, how is everybody? I'm rocksoulforlife and I just wanted to see how everybody was enjoying the book so far? Is everyone liking the book so far? If so Follow Me and I'll Follow Back and Like Each Chapter.

So lets get down to business. What's up with Oliver?

We kind of all knew Oliver was going to cheat on Jessica. Right, well if you didn't I knew, duh why wouldn't I, I wrote it. :)

Well it wasn't really a shocker when Alice came into the picture. Woah, Alice and Jessica, SISTERS, WOW, MIND BLOWING!

Jessica being jelous, nothing new right. remember when she met casey. wasn't she mad, but casey was oliver's sister so no worries. Then those girls checking Oliver out, she so angry.

Oliver being jelous, not new at all. remember when he blamed her of liking matthew. Or what about the time when she and Matthew had sex and he caught them. Or even that time on the plane when oliver wanted to sit next to Jessica and Matthew was already there.

What about Jessica saying she hays a yelling problem. Man, she does yell a lot. At Oliver, Her Best Friends, Other people she just met like lizzy, and Makayla, Whew that was scary. ;) 

What about the list I know that all the people on it hasn't been in the story YET! Only because we haven't got the far in the future. LOL Just Kidding. I haven't wrote it YET!

So Stay Tune For Another Chat With Your Host: ROCKSOULFORLIFE

Maybe if you keep reading I'll tell you My Real Name!

P.S. New Chapters SOON! And Message me about any Questions, You have on the book and chat tell me what You guys think so far. BYE!

LOVE U GUYS

KEEP READING! PLEASE!