Chapter 8

......I went up to her

"Hello, Are you Mrs. Kristie?"I asked approaching her calmly.

"Yes, Who are you?" She said looking up her book.

"Hi , I'm Jessica, your son....." I started before she interrupted.

"My son Trey" She said with a bright smile.

"No, your son......" I said when she interrupted me again.

"My son Jay" She said pleading like.

"No, your son....." I said and swear if she interrupted me again I would scream.

"Oh, my devil son Oliver, never ever speak of him too me" She said really making me mad.

"Oh okay but I'm his girlfriend, and what did he do?" I asked curious to know.

"What he do, What did he do." she said getting red in the cheeks.

I just blankly stared at her.

"Well for one he killed both of my favorite sons. He killed his father and now he's after me and his sister." She fully red now.

"Um, about Casey, she died yesterday." I said kinda regretting it.

"That's not true. I talked to her yesterday morning, she said she was going to devil son's house in Montana, All the way from Michigan. I told her don't go but she went anyway and got her self killed. Well I tried to warn her, It's not my problem she is a grown women she make her own decisions. I guess Oliver and me are the only ones in the family now.Wait you said that you were his girlfriend. I think you should break up with him when ever you see him. Like right away, if you know what's good for you. Trust me I've seen how broken hearten those girls are when he breaks up with them. They try to get him back, but end up getting them self's killed. I'm glad you had the guts to come see me about Oliver. I've never said his name after everything he did to my family. Especially after he killed his father. Since you came that means that you know what's going and I would hate to see you dead." She said as I tried to take it all in.

"Well I tried once before but of course he had so excuse to forgive him. That's why were still together." I said looking at her expression.

"he does that so let it go and then if he does after a few weeks break up with him again and no excuses"

"ok i'll try"

"ok"

"oh and watch your back he's here in flordia"

"what how did he follow you here"

"no i followed him and he doesn't know i'm here, and he said he was visting for your brithday is that ture"

"hell no my birthday is in three months"

"oh then he's looking for you"

"oh ok thanks bye"

"bye"

i walked a way and i saw makalya going down a alley to get to her car i got out of my car and ran after her. when i turned the cornner i saw oliver in a car right in front of makalya. i ran in front of makalya. he yelled at me

"jessica what are you doing here?"

"protecting your mom"

"jess move"

"don't call me that and why should i"

"cause unless you want to get raned over move"

"i don't belive you whould hurt me"

"you really think i won't"

"yes i do"

"fine"

the car started and started moving toworad us.i was so shocked until it happened the car came to a stop......