Chapter 9

i was scared. i was afrid he was going to run us both over. but luckily the car stop. oliver got out the car and walked over to me and huged me. i was in shock right now. i was thinking like who does that almost run someone over and then says sorry like nothing happened like seriouly. i pushed him off him of me

"you bicth you almost killed me and now your sorry, you fucking lied to"

"jessica i am sorry, you don't understand my mom is the lier and always was"

"why is that she told me waht you've done"

"well she's lieing she killed my father so i killed trey"

"that makes no sense why would,no how could you even kill your own brother"

"cause she killed someone i loved so i killed someone she loved"

"what about jay what happened to him"

"he killed himself in a car accident"

"ahh i'm so confused"

then his makalya butted in

"don't listen to him, what did i tell you if your turly mad dump his sorry ass"

"shut up makalya"

"you can't tell me what to do, i'm your mother"

"i know but i don't like you and i never will"

"i don't care i still gave brith to you even though i didn't want to keep you your father made me"

"see your crazy, i'm surprised you didn't lose custity on me and the rest"

"why would i"

"cause your a bitch of a mother"

"how dare you"

"ok stop the both of you this is crazy ok oliver i believe you and makalya i believe you too so stop"

"i'm sorry ok"

"i'm sorry too"

"great cause me and oliver are going back to motana"

"ok but i have to get my stuff from my hotel"

"ok make it fast and bye makalya be safe"

"thanks for everything jessica"

"your welcome"

i walked back to my car. i drove all the way back to my hotel to pack my stuff while my friends came in and where shocked

"what are you doing it's not time to leave yet"

"it is actully for me if you guys are going to stay then fine but this wasn't a trip for me it was my mission to save makalya from oliver and oliver from makalya and thats what i did, so this is a vaction for you guys but not for me so i'm going home bye"

"oh"

"oh"

"oh"

i left the room and got into my car i drove all the way where oliver was staying.i walked inside the buliding and knock on olivers door. it open but it wasn't oliver, again why does this happen to me i totally breaking up with oliver if i see one more girl open the fucking door.........