Chapter 10

I'm standing there more pissed off than noarmaly. This is the worst day of my life. first i almost get run over and now I'm getting cheated on.

"hi can i help you"

"I looking for a guy named oliver"

"Sorry i don't know any oliver unless he's the guy packing up, i just a maid so if thats oliver come in"

what a surprise, i'm so happy that oliver was not cheating on me cause i would of went up to oliver and beat the fuck out of him. i walked in and walked over to oliver

"hey so you have your own maid"

"no she works here so she's the maid for every one"

"right"

"you don't believe me ahh you do this jessica get over it you always do shit like this and i'm tried of it"

"what are you say your alway do bul like that too"

"i told you that won't cheat on you and you don't believe a fucking word i say"

"i do believe you but how about you awnser the door instead of the fucking maid opening it for you, you lazy ass"

"what like you have any guys that are your friends, i fucking know that you brought you your fucking friends here and one of them was a guy"

"yeah i didn't invite mathew elyse did so fuck off"

"you bitch, i don't care who he is but i see the way he looks at you and i'm surprised that you two didn't have sex behind my back"

"what i don't like matthew in that way, your the biggest jack ass i have ever dated"

"you know what i'm done lets just go home and act like this never happened cause i can't argue with you right now"

"no were going to deal with this now"

"what do i have to say to say i'm sorry"

"that you don't like any other girl and if you do tell me then i just walk away with out finding out that boy friend is a cheater"

"ok but why would i want you to walk away"

"cause if you love me let go thats what my mom says and i'm obeying her orders to not let a man walk all over me"

"i don't fucking do that to you"

"yes you do"

"when the fuck do i do that shit"

"now"

i walked away with him shouting my name

"jessica wait"

"wait for what, you get your head out of the clouds well if so when come back to earth i won't be there"

"jessica your acting like a child"

"well atleast i don't lie like child"

i walked out of the room while he was running after me. i walked out of the building and got in the car, when i heard sreaming.........