Chapter 11

.....i herd screaming coming from Oliver's room so i ran back inside and ran up what seem like a million of stairs. when i got to the sixth floor i was out of breath.i ran down the hall to Oliver's room, why do i keep on running today.i walked in the room and saw Lizzy doing some type of dance. i was like OMG did i just rush up here for nothing. i'm so stupid sometimes.i looked at Lizzy like she was crazy. she saw me but looked back at her phone and singing.

"for some reason there's a gym in the jungle where i lift these tiny weights to work out my fake muscles there is no sweat on my compilation cause i numb up my sweat glans with these botox injections"

"what"

"it's a parody of anaconda"

"i know but why are you screaming"

"cause i love the parody so much"

"where is Oliver"

"he left he'll be back"

"ok i'll be back to bye"

"bye have a good day"

"you...too"

i walked out of the room when i herd a big BOOM! come from the room and ran back in side and saw Lizzy sitting there bleeding like heck.

"Lizzy what happened"

" i-i was s-shot h-help m-me p-please"

"OK i'm calling 911"

"h-hurry p-please"

"OK"

i sat down next to her and dialed 911

"911 what's your emergency"

"my friend has been shot and she bleeding really bad get to 45674 Felecia street now"

"OK do you know who did this?"

"no just come i'll answer questions later"

"OK i just send the help, help is on it's way"

"thanks"

PEEP!

"oh on come Lizzy don't give up i need to know why he'd kill you.come don't give up on me.i have to know why he'd want to hurt you what did you do"

"i"

"yes you"

"i am"

"you are what come on Lizzy"

"i am his his ex"

"your his ex girlfriend Lizzy are you"

"y-yes i am"

"why he come after you"

"i was his first girlfriend i ran away and he found me he's coming for me help me"

"OK i'm here for you why did you run away"

"he was going to kill me"

"what did you do to make him want to kill you"

"i slapped him stole his car and never looked back just l let me die Jessica please"

"no i won't let him touch you Lizzy until we work out his issues"

"he doesn't have issues he has a taste for blood just like vampires do and he's always killing something that gets in his way of us, you and me and others"

"no i he told me he wouldn't hurt me"

"he told that same shit to me now look where i am Jessica look"

"i know but"

"but there is no butt you need to dumb his sorry Little ass before he gets you and kills you"

"OK i've tried"

"not hard enough"

"yes twice"

"that's not enough try again and again till he lets go of you and forgets you and moves on"

"what am i supposed to do tell him straight up that i'm breaking up with him"

"what do think i did but what i did was slap him and stole his car"

"AND LOOK WHERE THAT GOT YOU LIZZY SITTING HERE LIKE A DUMB ASS CAUSE YOU STOLE HIS FUCKING CAR WHY WOULD I BE STUPID ENOUGH TO DO THE SAME FUCKING THING YOU DID LOOK AT YOU I"M NOT ENDING UP LIKE YOU"

"fine get killed i don't care"

"FINE"

i walked out of the room angry as fuck. i was already out of the building when BAM! i hear a scream and keep walking to my car.i don't look back cause i know Oliver got his revenge so i don't need to check. i got into my car and look there was a fire so the thing i could at least do for every one else was call the fire department. when they came i left and went back to the hotel where my best friends were staying. i walked in to the room and put my stuff down. i was mad at Lizzy for not listening to me. Elyse and Deborah walked in to the room and ran to me and gave me a hug. they told me where they were and when i herd they were at the  watching the fire men put out the fire i started crying like crazy.we sat there for a while and we watched the news. they said that Lizzy was dead. wow.