Chapter 18

I woke up in the morning facing the wall. I turn to face Oliver he was passed out. I laughed and got up to put some clothes on. I went to the bathroom. I took out one of my tampon and check to see if there was blood. There wasn't I looked up at the calendar and it was the week i was supposed to start. I got up and looked in the bottom of the sink. *Knock-knock*

"Hold on"

"Jessica are you in there"

"Mason, why are you in my house, did Kayla let you in?"

"Well, no she told me about the spare key, and that's who i wanted to talk about"

"Then spit it out"

"You need to see what happen first"

"Can it wait just five minutes"

"No"

"Fine hold on"

I washed my hands and walked out the bathroom. He was waiting for me outside it. We walked to Kayla's room. I opened the door.

"What, She's sleeping under the cover"

"There's more lift the cover up"

"Why"

I looked at the cover, it was still. I walked over to the bed and gripped the cover. It was very damp. I lifted the cover and screamed. Oliver rushed in.

"What's going on in here"

"H-How did this happen?"

I look at Oliver with a cold icy glare.

"I don't know but i found a knife in my hands with blood on it and put it in here"

"A plastic bag"

"Yes el culo"

"Shut up"

"well why did you have the knife"

"I don't know i just woke up with it"

"What if it was him"

"Shut up el culo, i would never try to hurt my fiance'"

"I believe you mason but i can't even imagine who would do such a thing"

I dart my eyes to Oliver. He looked at like he was innocent. I rolled my eyes and looked at mason.

"Well, the only hand prints that would be the killer and mason lets get it checked out"

"REALLY?!"

"What?!"

"Never mind , lets just go"

"Okay"

Later that day at home.

"I can't believe my hand prints were the only prints"

"Maybe you sleep kill"

"Maybe you should stop talking"

"I'm just saying, Jessica his hand prints are the only prints"

"Yeah but like you should be one to talk in this matter"

"Burn"

"Shut up mason"

"Both of you be quiet"

"Why?"

"I'm calling Jasmine and Sofia"

"Oh"

I got up and went into the bathroom. I locked the door. The phone rang.....

While i was waiting i got one of those pregnancy test strip. I put it into my mouth.....

When I was looking at my results they picked up the phone.

"Hey Jessica"

"What's up Jessica"

"Hey guys, I have bad news and more news which i can't decide if it's is good or not"

"Well tell us the second one first, we can help"

"Okay so I took a test and well I am........."