Chapter 4

When I opened my eyes, it was morning. I could tell I was in my bed, but last night was blurry. I can't believe I drank that much. How did I get talked into getting shitfaced? I looked over and saw Oliver. I sat up; when I looked down, I realized I was naked. Oh no! I can't believe I slept with him. What is wrong with me? I just met him. I got out of the bed, picking up my towel and ran to the bathroom. As I was in the shower, I heard the toilet flush. I peaked out of the curtain and saw Oliver. As he was washing his hands, he looked up into the mirror and caught me staring at him. I have never shut that curtain so fast in my life. All I wanted to do now was to scream from embarrassment. I put my head under the water, hoping he'd leave.
I heard the curtain open then closed. I turned around and ran into what felt like the wall. "Oww," I said, rubbing my eyes, trying to get the water out of them. "Are you okay?" I heard as I felt hands touch my waist. I looked up, Oliver was looking at me concerned. I stepped back and slipped, Oliver stopped me from falling on my ass. "Thanks," I said, regaining my balance. "If you went down, you would've taken me with you," he said, laughing. "Well, you wouldn't have to worry about that if you didn't hop in without invitation," I said, rolling my eyes. "Ouch, maybe I should ignore the fact you were staring at me using the bathroom," he said, smirking and crossing his arms. I blushed then glared at him. "I was not staring at you using the bathroom," I said, getting out of the shower. He followed me, "It's okay if you're still thinking about last night," he said, grabbing a towel. "I'm not thinking about that," I said, trying to hide my cheeks' redness. We went back into my room. I grabbed some random clothes and put them on, he put on his clothes from last night.
He followed as I went downstairs and into the living room. I turned on the tv as we sat down on the couch. "Um, last night wasn't supposed to happen," I said, rubbing my arms. "Well, I'm glad it did," he said, doing that smirking face again. I couldn't help but roll my eyes, "Do you want breakfast?" I asked, getting up to go to the kitchen. "Sure," he said, watching me get up. I came back with two plates of French toast and eggs.
Oliver and I laughed while eating. We kept telling funny stories. "Are you serious, that did not happen," I said, putting food into my mouth. "Seriously, it did, I went up to him and tapped his shoulder then he punched me in my face, and then realized I was his brother," He said, reenacting the whole thing. "Damn," I said with a little laugh. "It's okay, I got him back," He said with a smirk on his face. "What did you do?" I said excitedly. "I put blue dye in his pool, and the next day he called me and said HEY WHY DID YOU PUT BLUE DYE IN MY POOL, AND YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE THE COLOR BLUE....., it was super funny because I hanged up in the middle, so I don't know what else he said", He said laughing as hard as I was. "Man, your brother has issues," I said, still laughing. "Mental ones too," He said, making me laugh harder.
We sat there for a while, talking when out of nowhere, we started making out. His hand made its way down into my pants. I let a moan escape out of my mouth. He went to take off my shirt, but I sat up quickly. "We should stop," I said, standing up. He stood up and looked at me, puzzled. I looked down, he came next to me and kissed my cheek. "I'll see you later, okay," he said while leaving.
I sat on the couch and put my head into my hands. What was that? Ugh, I don't know how to feel about him. I eventually went upstairs to clean my room, I found a piece of paper that had something written on it, "Kill List." What the heck! Why is this in my room? I don't want to kill anyone. It's a list of names. "Casey, Lizzy, Darcy, Kayla, Kristie, and Jessica"
"Jessica"
I stopped. Is that me? I can't believe this right now. I felt like I was going to throw up. Who would go through so much trouble just to make me scared? How am I supposed to believe that someone like Oliver could want to kill anyone? I took the letter and crumbled it up. I will talk to Oliver when I'm done with my room.
The whole time while cleaning, I kept thinking about the list. I sat on my bed and thought, what reason would anyone have to kill me? Could it be Oliver's list? He was the only person in here. No, that doesn't make sense if he wanted to kill me, why hasn't he done it yet? Was it just an act to get close to me, so he could kill me? I should just go ask him. Overthinking is not helping. I grabbed my coat and went outside. I walked to Oliver's house. I knocked about 4 times. His car is here, so why isn't he answering? "Oliver, we need to talk," I yelled, knocking on the door. I shouted like 15 times until finally someone answered the door.