13. Desire

Warning: This chapter contains some sexual activity.  

Chapter Thirteen

Lavender of course was disapproving about my relationship with Draco Malfoy. She however was glad we were at least continuing to keep it a secret for now. But, however, proved to be a little harder than I thought to keep it secret. Especially when we had to sit together in transfiguration. I just wanted to talk to him, but I would keep my mouth shut and my eyes on my work, well as much as I possibly could. I couldn't help to take quick glances at him. It continued like this for the next few months. We would meet up at least once a week at night, but It was becoming riskier with more rules and regulations being put out daily by Professor Umbridge.

I hadn't had time alone with Draco in a little over a week. He had been busy doing patrol duty for Umbridge, and other days I would have DA meetings (That he still did not know about). It was hard to get him alone.

Draco was writing, eyes focused on the parchment on the desk in front of him. I watched him as he concentrated, His blonde hair fell slightly over his forehead as he leaned forward. He would constantly try to smooth it back in place, only for it to fall again soon after. I smiled as I watched him. Draco seemed to sense my eyes on him, and he turned his head slightly to the side so his grey-blue eyes stared directly into mine. He raised his eyebrows in a questioning look. I couldn't help myself but reach under the desk and rest my hand on his thigh and give it a small squeeze. I was craving his touch, I had been for days now. Draco jumped slightly in shock, he had not been expecting me to do that. I went to take my hand away with a sorry expression on my face, but before I could remove it, Draco grabbed my hand with his own hand and held it under the desk. He laced his fingers with mine, and I wanted more than anything to lean close to him right now and press my lips longingly against his.

"That will be all for today, you may leave" Professor McGonagall's voice announced from the front of the class. Draco and I tore our eyes from each other and my hand slipped away from his. I packed my books into my bag with a disappointed sigh and got up from the desk. I gave one quick glance at Draco with a small smile, before walking out of the classroom behind the rest of the class.

I could see Lavender up ahead of the rest of the students, walking in the direction of the great hall. I went to pick up my pace to catch up to her. But a hand grabbed my arm, stopping me from going any further.

I looked over my shoulder to see Draco standing behind me, his hand still gripping my arm. I looked around us to see if anyone had noticed, but everyone else in the class was up ahead of us; we were at the back alone.

"In here" Draco whispered. He opened a door off the corridor and pulled me inside an empty classroom. He locked the door behind us.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, surprised. He didn't answer, instead, his lips came crashing down onto mine. He kissed me with urgency like he had been waiting all day to do this.

I kissed him back, his lips were soft and warm, sending a shiver of pleasure down my spine. Draco's hand came up and cupped the side of my face, deepening the kiss. He gripped my bottom lip gently with his teeth, tugging slightly until I parted my lips enough for his tongue to slide inside my mouth. I moaned into the kiss and gripped his shoulders with both my hands.

His hands traveled down my sides and slipped under my school shirt, his fingertips brushed gently against the soft skin of my stomach, sending a fire of desire burning under his touch. His mouth parted from mine and kissed down my jawline and down my neck, meanwhile, his hands began to unbutton my shirt.

Once he had undone every button, he pulled my shirt down off my shoulders and my shirt ever so softly hit the floor behind me. Draco's lips parted from my neck and his eyes looked down at my chest, which was still covered by my bra. I could feel my body heating up under his stare. His head tilted slightly to the side, as he took in my shirtless body, and a small smirk came to his lips as his eyes looked back up to meet mine.

"You're so beautiful," He tells me and grips my hips with his hands and presses his hot lips back against mine.

My hand immediately went to his chest and I reached and grabbed his tie, pulling it loose. I quickly part my lips from his, so I can remove it over his head, then I returned my lips to his. My hand ran down his clothed chest to the bottom of his shirt. I began to undo each button, and after the last one was unbuttoned, I pulled his shirt off his shoulders and threw it to the floor to join my own. His kisses became sloppy and wet and needy as my hands ran down the warm soft skin of his chest. I could feel an ache of desire building up in my core with every kiss and every touch. My body was on fire with the desire to feel his body against mine. I pressed against him hard and moaned into the kiss. Draco's hands went down my back and grabbed under both my thighs, lifting me off the ground. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his hips and steadied myself with my arms around his neck. He was strong and did not seem to struggle at all with supporting my weight as he took a few steps forward and laid me flat on my back on the nearest desk. I still had my legs around his waist and Draco's body hovered over me, our lips refusing to part ways.

I moaned when Draco suddenly ground his hips in between my legs, He panted hard as he did and I could feel the hard bulge in his pants pressing against me. My hands ran down his strong back and he ground up against me again. My moan would have been very loud if Draco's lips had not muffled it. I could feel the wetness and desire growing between my legs. My hand went up and grip into his hair, pressing his mouth even harder against my own.

Draco's lips parted from mine, he looked down at me. His eyes were dilated with lust and passion to the point that the black almost took up all the blue. His mouth went down and attacked the side of my neck. My breathing was heavy, and my heart was beating hard and fast inside my chest. His every kiss and touch was sending waves of pleasure racing through my body. His hand went down my side and slipped in between my legs. He began to rub my sensitive spot through my panties. A loud moan escaped my mouth and Draco's mouth quickly removed from my neck and came crashing back down onto my lips, to stifle the more moans that came as he rubs his thumb in circles over my clit.

I could feel my wetness start to soak through my panties, and I'm sure Draco could feel it too.

"Ahhh" I moaned into the kiss. Draco's hand slipped my panties to the side and began to rub me again. My body burned hot under his touch, and I nearly screamed out when one of his fingers slipped inside my opening. It didn't hurt at all with how wet I was. He pumped his finger in and out of me with ease, and then added another finger stretching me out a little. His thumb continued to rub my clit as his fingers rubbed my insides.

He quickened his pace with his fingers, my breathing was getting harder "Oh, Draco.... I'm going to..." I moaned into his mouth but did not get to finish as my orgasm washes over me, sending waves of pleasure rippling through my body. Draco slipped his fingers out of me and looked down at me, his breathing was hard and he looked like he was about to lose control at any moment. I reached my hand down and felt the rock hard bulge in his pants. He panted hard when I grabbed a hold of it through the fabric of his pants. I wanted to return the favour and please him as he had pleased me. I sat up on the edge of the desk, my eyes not leaving his as my hands began to unbuckle his belt.

The clicking of the classroom door unlocking halted me from my task. Draco and I looked at each other, slight panic visible in our eyes. We quickly parted from each other and scrambled to find our shirts. We did not have time to put them on before the classroom door swung open.