Role of Imam ALI in hijra [ L4 ]

The next night after the beginning of Hijra of prophet Muhammad , Ali with Hind B. Abi Hala went to Al thawr cave , the prophet told Ali to buy tow camels for them to go to Yathrib ( medina ) . Abu Bakr said : I have prepared two camels . The prophet said : I will not accept them unless I pay their price , then the prophet told Ali to pay the price of camels to Abu Bakr .
Then the prophet told Ali to restore all of the entrusted goods to their owners . Quraysh knew the prophet trustworthy & entrusted him with their properties . Also people who entered Mecca for Hajj entrusted theirs belongings to him . This was so , even after the Bi'tha of prophet & even worst enemies would entrust him with their wealth . The prophet told Ali to announce in Abtah , in morning & evening, that everyone who has something entrusted to prophet Muhammad come & get it . " They will not harm you , return the entrusted goods openly, I entrust you with my daughter & entrust both of you to ALLAH , & he is your guardian " said the prophet .

* Hijra of Imam Ali *
The prophet told Ali to buy camels for himself & for those who want to emigrate to Yathrib ( medina ) & said : be prepared to emigrate towards ALLAH & his prophet & after you received my letter move without delay . Ali stayed in Mecca for 3 days & returned entrusted goods , then emigrate to Yathrib with prophet's remaining followers. Some of people of Quraysh tried to stop his emigration, he faced them with his sword & said : " everyone of you who wants his flesh to be cut & his blood to be shed , comes near me ". They chose not to fight him & came back .

* Staying in Quba *
The prophet reached Quba ( one of the sector of Yathrib ). At the noon of 8 oct , 622 . The prophet stayed there for nearly 10 days in the place of Banu Amr B. Awf . They told the prophet , " do you want to reside here , so we prepare a house for you ? " he answered, " I am waiting for Ali , as I told him to join me & he will come quickly , ALLAH willing . Abu Bakr said , " let's go to Yathrib ( medina ) as people are awaiting you & will become very glad to see you " . Prophet said " I will not move till my cousin , my brother Ali joins me . "
After 3 days Imam Ali joined the Prophet .