Fatima " Al- Zahra , Al-Batul " , the shining one . [ L6 ]

Fatima bint Muhammad , Also known as Fatima Al - Zahra " the shining one " & Al-Batul "the chaste & pure one " , was the daughter of Holy prophet & Khadija . Fatima (sa) was born in Mecca . Following the birth of Fatima , she was nursed by her mother & brought up by her father , contrary to local customs where the newborns were sent to " wet nurses " in the surrounding villages . She spent her early youth under the care of her parents in Mecca in the shadow of the tribulations suffered by her father at the hands of the Quraysh. Evoking the caring nature of Fatima is the account of when Prophet Muhammad (saw) , as he was performing the salat ( prayer ) in the Kaaba , had camel placenta over him by Abu Jahl & his men . Fatima , upon hearing the news , rushed to her father & wipes away the filth while scolding the men .
At the death of her mother , Fatima (sa) was overcome by sorrow & found it very difficult to cope with it . To console her , her father informed her about having received word from the Angel Jibril that ALLAH had built for her A palace in paradise .
Fatima (sa) spent much of her time in prayer, reciting the Quran and in other acts of worship. She has also been honoured with the title of Umm-ul-Aaima (Mother of Imams)
Lady Fatima (sa) was a true believer in upholding justice and standing up to corruption and evil and as the daughter of Prophet Muhammad, she stood firm against all those who attempted to fight against the Prophet and his family.

"Allah has ordered justice for making hearts intimate and upright."
Remember that Lady Fatima (sa) , who faced greater challenges than we could ever imagine, stood up against injustice in order to uphold the true teachings of Islam remains an important lesson for us all protecting justice is after all a large part of religion itself.

"Allah prescribed charity for the purification of the soul and for the increase of sustenance."
Her devotion towards her community and serving others remains a huge part of her character and strength, and to remember how giving she was on the anniversary of her martyrdom can serve as a reminder to us all that one of the best ways to remember Lady Fatima (sa) may be to continue her service in upholding charitable acts throughout all aspects of our lives.

"Allah has made patience helpful in attaining its fruits (compensation) ."
Lady Fatima (sa) also taught us the importance of patience no matter what challenge we face she arguably faced some of the most extreme and trying challenges with attacks on both her father as well as herself but her steadfastness in patience and trust in Allah remains an important lesson for us all. If we can all remember the benefits of patience and trust in Allah the way Lady Fatima (sa) did,the changes in both ourselves as well as our communities would undoubtedly be positive and enormous.

"Allah has recommended Honesty in sales by use of correct measures and weights in order to prevent fraud and deception."
Lady Fatima (sa) taught us that while it may be the most difficult to do , no matter what the outcome may be it will always be the right decision to stay on the side of honesty instead of lying & falsehood .

"My son ! Neighbours first , our household next ".
Finally , lady Fatima (sa) taught us the importance in remembering others in your prayer before your own prayers . Her selflessness & devotion to the ummah remains one of the core lessons to learn from lady Fatima , & we can all learn to be better Muslims by following her example of praying for others before ourselves. This is just one example of lady fatima's devotion & dedication towards serving the community around her , & her charity & love for those around her should never be forgotten or taken lightly. Without her guidance & teachings , many of the core teachings of Islam could have been forgotten or lost .

The Prophet's (as) love for Fatima az-Zahra (sa)
It is difficult to define the extent of the Prophet's (as) love for Fatima as-Zahra (sa) for she occupied a special place in his heart like no other person did. The Prophet's love for her daughter Fatima(as) was mixed with respect and exhalation and in addition to being motivated by father daughter relationship,this love was granted to her for the special talents and noble traits. When Fatima(sa) entered his home , the Prophet would stand for her, take her by the hand , kiss her, and seat her in his place. If the Prohphet entered her home, she would stand for him, take him by the hand, kiss him and seat him in her place.

* Fatima is part of me whatever upsets her upsets me ,and whatever harms her harms me. Fatima is the angel in face of human, when I long for the fragrance of paradise I smell her. Fatima is the joy of my heart. Fatima is part of me, she is my heart and soul which is between my two sides.*
                                         ~Prophet Muhammad (saw)

Fatima Zahra (sa) was only five years old when her mother - Khadija (pbup ) died & thenceforth her father Prophet Muhammad ( the apostle of ALLAH ) , took charge of duties of a mother also for her  . The death of her mother had created a void in her life but her father filled it with his love & tenderness . He gave the utmost attention to the education & upbringing of his daughter. If he was the ideal for All men , his daughter had to be ideal for all women & she is . He made her the ideal of womanhood in Islam . She was the personification of devotion & obedience to the creator , & she was the embodiment of all heavenly purity & saintliness. In character & personality, she bore a most striking resemblance to her father . Fatima (sa) , the daughter, was the image of Prophet Muhammad (saw) , the father .
By dint of obedience & services to ALLAH , Fatima Zahra rose to the highest rank in his sight , as attested by Al- QURAN al-Majid . ALLAH bestowed the greatest honours upon her & the prophet of Islam , on his part , showed her the mark of greatest respect , one of which he did not show to any other man or woman at any time in his life .