Attack on Fatima (sa) house . [ L20 ]

After the gathering at Saqifa where First Khalifa was elected , One of the most closest companion of First Khalifa and his supporters were allegedly sent to Fatimah's (sa) house where Fatimah (sa) , Imam Ali (as) and some of their allies were gathered.Several scholars, such as Al-Tabari and Ibn Qutaybah, narrate that companions of First Khalifa threatened to burn the building down if Imam Ali (as) refused to acknowledge First Khalifa's authority, with Al-Tabari adding that First Khalifa's men beat Imam Ali's friend Zubayr ibn al-Awam. when People of First Khalifa was informed that Fatimah was inside the house, he responded that her presence made no difference to him.

First Khalifa's supporters forcibly entered the house, resulting in Fatimah's miscarriage of her unborn son Muhsin. Khalifa's supporters forced the front door open, crushing Fatimah behind it and breaking her ribs. However, Supporters hit Fatimah (sa) on the stomach such that the child in her womb died."the miscarriage, having struck her with the sheath of his sword. Fatima (sa) felt the pain of miscarriage as well as of her ribs , but what made her heart cried out badly was they were treated like nothing after her father prophet Muhammad's (saw) death . When Imam Ali (as) was about to use his sword against those supporters of first Khalifa but then he remembered the words of Prophet Muhammad in which he said to him " use your sword on for the name of ALLAH " .
concludes the incident with Imam Ali (sa) being dragged out of the house with a rope tied around his neck.

{ Only a mother can feel the pain of another mother , the pain of loosing an unborn baby , pain of broken ribs was nothing In front of pain of seeing Imam Ali (as) being dragged out of the house with a rope tied around his neck }