🦋 JEALOUSY 🦋

𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯

𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭·​𝘰𝘶·​𝘴𝘺 | 

𝘋𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺

1: 𝘢 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦, 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

THE FOUR TEENS GATHER IN THE
library, sitting around the spirit board. Sam was now upstairs, distancing herself from another possible scary event.

The board was surrounded by candles and the teens rested their hands on the pointer, figuring out who should ask whatever they are trying to talk to. "So, who wants to talk to a dead person?" Everyone goes silent and looks at eachother. Chris clears his throat, "Morgan. Why don't you, you're into dead people." She flips her brother off and repositions her hands on the pointer and closes her eyes. Thinking of a question to ask.

"Is, is anyone there? If you're here. Please give us a sign." The pointer starts to move around the board.

______________

After communicating with the spirit. It came the biggest question, who were they talking to. "Who, who is this?" The pointer spelled put the word 'SISTER'. Josh gave Morgan a sad look and she gave him a small nod. "Beth, is that you?" It immediately went to yes and the teens fell silent. Morgan needed answers, she was never told what happened to the girls. All she remembers is asking for pizza and following Josh and Chris in being blackout drunk. She didn't even know if Chris knew what happened.

"Um fuck okay. Beth, it's me Morgan. What happened that night, after I said I lo-, I wanted you to take a picture with me and I wanted pizza. I blacked out with Josh and Chris. What happened to you and Hannah?" The pointer zooted around the board and spelled put 'PRANK' and 'LIBRARY.'

"What, what is she talking about, Ashley what does she mean prank?" Josh and Morgan both press Ashley for answers. Ashley looks afraid and she knows more then she is saying. "I-it was just a prank something funny, we didn't think she would run."

The board shakes and the pointer flies off of the table. Josh has an angry and hurt look on his face and tears streaming down his red cheeks. He throws the door open and leaves the three behind.

Morgan is also furious, she now knows that Chris and Ahsley where hiding whatever happend to the Washington twins. She just had to find out what they hid from her. "Morgan-" Chris extends his hand and tries to grab his sisters shoulder. She shoves her brothers hand away from her as she started to snap. "What the hell is wrong with you guys! I know you're both assholes but you stoop that low, so low you have to pull something like that. You pretend to be Hannah and Beth, for what!"

Morgan throws open the library door and stomps upstairs and into Beth's old room. She's known Beth since they were kids, they used to play barbies and talk for hours in this room. Now she's gone and she was never coming back. She shuts the door to the room behind her and pulls open the curtain for some light. It was dim but she could still make out the faces in the pictures. Morgan grabs a specific picture, it was her and Beth with the others at Prom. She was wearing a maroon colored suit and Beth wore a hot pink dress, it didn't compliment the maroon but the girls didn't care. She turned the photo around and took it out of the frame, folding it up neatly and putting it in her pocket. She flung herself on the bed and looked at the nightstand that held some various things. More pictures of the best friends and an old Teddy bear Beth got when she was sick, Morgan saved up a crap ton of money and got her so many get well soon cards, candy, gift baskets, and stuffed bears.

She looked around the room. Remembering all of the stories they had, all of the memories that were made in this room. Like when they would play with dolls, or watch movies, or the one time Josh was playing baseball in the house and the ball flew through the air and hit Morgan in the face, making her bleed and giving her a scar. Josh never ran from his sister so fast in his life. Josh swore to his sister he would never pick up a baseball bat around her ever again. Or at least when she was with Morgan. Morgan touched the long scar that danced across her eyebrow.

Morgan laughed at the old memories flooding back. She remembered their first fight, their first sleepover, their first time skiing together on the mountain. Everything was so much better and simple when the twins were alive. She missed Hannah too, they weren't as close but they had so much in common and bonded over books and gushed about their crushes when no one was around. Hannah was like a sister to her, they both geeked out and got made fun of by their older siblings.

The girl just layed in the old room that hasn't been touched in over a year. She suddenly hears screaming from the downstairs living room. She grabs the bear and runs down the stairs. "Chris, Ashley, Sam?" She sees the kitchen door slam shut and Chris banging on it. Chris was about to speak but he was suddenly pulled behind the doors. Morgan immediately follows the boy. She throws the door open and the two teens are unconscious on the floor. As soon as she looks up, a fist connects with her face and she falls to the ground. Dropping the bear and it landing it infront of her, staring into the button eyes as she falls unconscious.

_________________

Okay this chapter is a little shorter then the others. I feel like chapter 2 of the game is fairly short. I am still excited for this. I just need to decide who I'm going to kill off lol. I do have an idea on what I want to happen but this story is going to be more revolved around Morgan and stuff lol

January 11, 2021