🦋 VENGEANCE 🦋

Vengeance

noun

ven·​geance | \ ˈven-jən(t)s \

Definition of
Vengeance

: punishment inflicted in retaliation for an injury or offense : RETRIBUTION

with a vengeance

1: with great force or vehemenceundertook reform with a vengeance

2: to an extreme or excessive degreethe tourists are back-with a vengeance

Where did my family go?

JOSH TORE THE BAG OFF OF
Morgans head. After what felt like hours under it, she let her eyes adjust to the sight before her, Ashley and Chris were now tied to the chairs. Josh explained the rest of his plan to the blonde girl. "Josh, please let me go. Untie me please?" Josh said nothing and walk to face Morgan. "Josh come on. Let them go, you've terrorized them enough. Yeah I want to see them suffer. But look at Chris, I saw the video, he wasn't there. He was with us that night. He didn't hurt you. I didn't hurt anyone either. I know I could have stopped Beth but I couldn't, I could barely stand up." Josh ignored the girl's cries and put the bag back over her head and taped her mouth shut.

"Christopher, you have had to make some tough decision tonight. Killing your best friend Joshua and letting your baby sister go through all of that. Well you don't have to worry anymore because I killed her. That's right, I strung her up with barbed wire and watched her struggle. Now it's time for the ultimate decision. Pick up that gun and shoot Ashley, or you could raise that gun to yourself. The choice is yours, but choose wisely. Every decision you have made has altered your outcomes so far. Your time is running out, either you or Ashley." The old rusty saws started to twirl and slowly move towards the heads of the restrained kids.

Morgan struggled to get the bag off her head. she successfully pulled it and it fell to the ground. She looked at Chris, he grabbed the gun and aimed it at himself. Ashley pleaded and screamed, "No Chris you can't, please. Let me decide for you, I decide you shoot me. You've already had to choose between Josh and me, and Morgan and me. I choose me. Shoot me." Morgans eyes spilled put tears. She tried screaming put no one could hear her.

Chris looked at the gun in his hand and pointed it at Ashley and slowly pulled the trigger. The room echoed with the sound of the gun shot. Complete silence fell as Chris opened his eyes to see an alive Ashley. Chris struggled in his seat. "Wh-what?" Josh stood up and grabbed Morgan's hand and dragged her out the room with him. "Wait, put this on." Josh put a pig mask over the girls head. Josh nodded and the two entered the room Chris and Ashley sat in.

The two masked teens strutted into the room. Chris shot at Josh but nothing happened. "Wh-what the fuck!" Josh let out a distorted chuckle. "Oh Chris, Chris Chris Chris Chris Chris. You've heve heard of blanks before right?" Josh grabbed the Masks hair and slowly pulled off his Mask. "Josh?" Josh pulled off the mask to reveal a crying taped mouth Morgan. "Morgan! You're alive thank god."

__________________

"JOSH?" "MORGAN?" JOSH LET out a cackle at the others. Multiple "Josh" and "Morgan" came from everyone's mouth. "Oh very good you got my name and after everything you've been through, good good good good. I mean how does that feel right? How does it feel, do you enjoy feeling terrorized, humiliated, I mean panicked? All those emotions that my sisters got to feel once, one year ago, only guess what? They don't get to laugh it off no! Nope, no their gone!" Josh ripped the tape of Morgans mouth and untied her hands from behind her back

"I don't know if you notice this, but none of us are laughing. You don't get to laug-" Morgan quickly cut off Mike with a shaky voice as she stomped over to be face to face with him. "No, Josh gets to laugh, I get to laugh and do you know why? Because you killed her. You all killed her and Hannah. You all took the one person I ever cared about and killed her. You took the person I confided in away. You took my best friend away, you took the person I ever loved away, you killed my girlfriend and I will never understand why. And you, you lied to me for a year, you said you didn't know what happened, but you did, your bitch of a girlfriend was in on it and you said jack shit. You let me almost kill myself because I tried so hard to find them, you let me run around in circles like a dog, and you said nothing? How could any of you do this to Josh, to me, hell how could you do this to Hannah and Beth?"

They all stood in shock, taking in what Morgan just spewed out. "Y-you dated Beth?" Morgan dropped her mask and let out a pissed off laugh. "So that's what you're worried about dear Ashley? The fact that I was in love with her? You don't even care that you killed my fucking girlfriend you bitch?" Morgan made her way over to Ashley and pulled her hand back, getting ready to slap her.

Josh stood in between an angry Morgan and a frightened Ashley. "Look, no one got hurt, that's the fun of prank. I didn't kill any of you, unlike how you treated my sisters." Morgan gave an angry look at Josh. "And you, are you crazy! I know that you are hurting. So are we, we lost friends, best friends, hell I lost my girlfriend. I know you lost your sisters. But you took it way to far, especially with Chris. He did nothing. He didn't even know about the prank until we woke up and it was to late."

Mike scoffed at the boy, ignoring Morgan. "Are you fucking nuts! Jessica is dead you fuck!" Mike stomps closer to Josh and grabbed him by his shirt. "What the hell are you talking about? Why would he kill Jessica?" Mike ignored the girl and Josh's pleas, taking the end of the gun he held and knocking Josh out cold. "What's fucking wrong with you. He didn't kill your stupid girlfriend."

"What so maybe it was you? Were you in on this sadistic prank too?" Morgan laughed through her tears. "No but I'm kinda wishing I was. Now you know how it feels to have a dead girlfriend. You killed mine I would have every right to kill yours, but no I didn't, I've been asleep for most of the night because everyone keeps fucking hitting me over the head." Morgan started to cry again, holding her head because if the pain.

The adults just stared at eachother, not knowing what to do next. They all found out truths they maybe didn't want to hear, or admit. "Look, I'm sorry about Jessica. But Mike, it wasn't Josh. How would he have done it? The cabin is miles away from us, you think he left, killed Jess. Then ran back in less than thirty minutes, that's not humanly possi-"

"I don't care if it doesn't make sense. It was Josh, he's fucking crazy and you know it, all of you know it. So what we're going to do is tie him up, put him in the shed, leave, and wait for help to come. Because of the storm they probably won't be here,
"until dawn."

YOOOO. TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!?? YALL WILL NEVER SEE THIS AGAIN. IF YOU DO IT WILL BE MONTHS BEFORE IT HAPPENS. ALSO THIS BOOK IS COMING CLOSE TO AN END AND I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS!! IM GOING TO DO A SEQUEL BUT ITS STILL ROCKY AND BEING TWEAKED!!

AUGUST 12, 2021