🦋

Before I start I just want to say thank you for deciding to read my story! I know the Until Dawn fandom is basically on life support and not a lot of people know what it is so you reading this is nice! A few things I would like to point out, if you haven't watched or played Until Dawn I highly recommend you do. It's a huge game and can get very confusing real quick. Especially cause this is a Fan Fiction.

Because this game has so many different outcomes and Endings. I am writing the best possible one you could get. So all survivors including Wolfie and Josh is taken by the wendigo and he seals his own fate! I may end up changing on who does. But the main plot will be the best ending you can get. It will make it so much easier to write and most likely read!

I hate seeing characters in Fan Fic super "save me I need help" so I based Morgan off of who you want to see in a horror movie. A non dumb blonde who has the most common sense. I really hope you guys like her cause I had so much fun creating her looks, personality, and relationships. The next chapter you will see her stats and just a heads up. Took me a literal hour to do it. It stressed me out. But without further adue(?) The story!!