🦋 DREAD 🦋

𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣

\ ˈ𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 \

𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘥; 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨; 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴

𝘋𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

1𝘢: 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦

𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘤 : 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘸𝘦

2: 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦

𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥

MORGAN'S EXPRESSION FELL as she looked at Josh. "Josh, wha- what are you doing!" She mentally yelled to herself. "I-I'm so sorry Morgan. But I'm goin to make it all better!" He softly said over and over as tears streamed down his face. "Is he talking to himself? It's like I'm right infront of him." Morgan mentally thought to herself

"It's, it's not my fault. They, they killed my sisters and they took Beth away from you. This, this is a joke! Y-y-you know right, something funny. I'm just playing a prank like they did, only this time no one died."

Morgan grabbed her stomach and let the tears fall. "Oh my god. I think I'm going to be sick." Morgan stood up and rushed to the nearest trash she could find. She vomited over and over, all her memories of last year came flooding in. Her drunk on the floor, Beth hysterically looking for Hannah, everything that happened.

"I-I am so sorry Morgan, and I'm so sorry I did that to you. But, you were there thatnight, you could have helped but you didn't. Every scary thing that has happened was for revenge, I want all of you to feel fear for hurting my sisters. I mean, no one got hurt. It's not real."  As Morgan turned around to face the voice she was hit over the head, knocking her out instantly.

___________________

"HOLY SHIT. MORGAN!"
The girl layed asleep while Chris picked her up, trying to wake her. "Morgan are you okay!" The girl slowly woke up, being face to face with Ashkey and Chris. "Oh thank god you're alive. I thought you were dead." Without being able to breathe, Chris squeezed Morgan in a tight hug, morgan wrapping her arms around her brother in return. "Are, are you okay? How are you alive?" Morgan shrugged. She remembers waking up and feeling a sharp pain everywhere, somehow talking to Beth, and seeing Josh? But how would that be possible, he died, this is his blood on her jacket. Chris helped Morgan up but she quickly fell back down from slipping in the blood that pooled around her. Morgan couldn't take it anymore and let her emotions take over. "I wish I never fucking came here." Morgan slowly crawled to a table and hoisted herself up, slowly walking away from the liquid.

"Come one, we need to find Sam." Ashley stalked over to Morgans aid while Chris walked a head, opening every door. Something caught Ashley's eye, she walked over to investigate, finding photos of all the friends. Eyes were crossed out or stabbed. Doodles of blood came from eyes and necks, it was a truly horrific thing to see.

"Guys, come check this out." The two girls were quickly interrupted by Chris calling for them. They set down the photos and walked over to a room that felt familiar to Morgan. In the center sat a projector on an old wooden table. Chris fiddled with the thing and it suddenly turned on.

"Shhhh, shhhhh. Guys she coming" "Oh my god" "Shut up" Came from the old video. Morgan has never seen this video, she didn't know what it was, that was until she saw Ashley cover her face and Chris do the same. "Come on Morg, let's g-" Morgan slapped Ashley's hand away from her shoulder and continued to watch. "Oh my god she's taking off her clothes." "W-what are you guys doing in here!" A frighted and embarrassed Hannah ran from the room, followed by the five teenagers. "Where is my sister going? What did you guys do!" The video camera faced an angry Beth and filmed her as she ran into the wood. Followed by "It was just a prank Han." Before the camera shut off.

"M-" Morgan turned around and threw a hard slap at Ashley, landing on her upper cheek. "Don't say shit to me you fucking ginger cunt." With that, Morgan left the two older kids by themselves. Morgan ran ahead at that point. Having Chris and Ashely call out her name to try and find her. But soon after the screaming of her name turned to frightened screaming and then nothing. Morgan didn't dare move, she was to frighted by whoever was put there. But it didnt matter, that figure knew right where she was. The person grabbed her and dragged her behind them. "Am I going to Die?" Was Morgans last thought.

OMG hi guys. new chapter! I edited some things and moved then around so you may want to go back and re read, sorry. I'm sorry I've been gone. I got kicked out of my house and I'm living with my grandma so it's kinda been hectic. I actually finished a chapter, yayy!!

AUGUST 12, 2021