🦋 MALEVOLENCE 🦋

M𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝘮𝘢·​𝘭𝘦𝘷·​𝘰·​𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵 |

𝘋𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵

1: 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭, 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘦, 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘥

2: 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭

𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩, & 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰

MORGAN WOKE UP, TIED TO WOOD and the little bear poking out of her pocket. Her head was bruised and next to her was a groggy Ashley and Josh. "What, where are we?" Ashley looks over at the two wounded teens. They just look around and shrug. Morgan realized what was happening. She saw the trapped door below her and a giant saw twenty feet away, and that saw was placed on an old track. Pig heads, blood and various saws decorated the ceiling and walls.

Chris threw open the shed doors. Morgan, Josh and Ashley started screaming his name. He is faced with all three of them. "Are you okay Ashley?" Morgan tried not to roll her eyes. 'Of course he's more worried about a girl he hasn't known since birth or third grade' She thought to herself.

Suddenly an old somewhat robotic voice came over what she assumed was an intercom. The voice started speaking. "Christopher, you have to choose. One will live, one will die, the other? Think of it as a mystery, a surprise. Now who will it be, Your best friend, Your sister, Your crush? The choice is yours. Pull the lever to who you want to kill. Whose life do you want to bring to an end?"

Chris looks around and all three of them. Morgan starts to cry. He stares into the teens blue eyes, then a pair of green, and lastly a pair of brown. Chris whispers a small "Sorry." Before pulling the lever towards Ashley. The saw slowly made it's way towards the ginger girl, it hits a separater on the floor and switched directions. Making it's way towards Josh, Morgan looks in his dark brown eyes and starts screaming. The saw starts moving  and suddenly blood splatters the two girls. Morgan let out a blood curdling scream. Over and over until her voice was horse. Soaking their hair and clothes. Joshua Washington is now dead. "Holy fuck, what kind of Jigsaw bullshit is this!"

"But now what Christopher? It's not over, you still have to choose between your sister. The one who constantly makes fun of you, a sister who hates you and reminds you of it all the time. Or a girl you've been deeply in love with since the eighth grade a girl who was there for you when you had a hard time. Always geeking out with you and making you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Who are you going to save, make your choice, time is running out." Chris looks at Ashley and his sister. Another lever is placed infront of Chris. One with a picture of Ashley and one of Morgan. A timer starts beeping thirty seconds.

"Chris please, save me. Please help me." Ashley yelled over and over. Morgan just cried while looking into her brother's eyes. He looks down at the lever and points it to the ginger girl again. "I'm so, so sorry." He pulls the lever and suddenly the trap door opens, sending Morgan into darkness. Closing as quickly as it opened. Sounds came from the door, blades and splatters and recorded screams. She closes her eyes and awaits for death. When nothing happens she realizes what just happened. Her body hit the cold tiled concrete floor. Landing in a pile of cold blood.

Morgan stayed quiet until she heard an old voice, the kind that changes the tone when you speak into the box. A figure opens the small door and looks down at her. She hugs her body while she cried and screamed. The figure had on an old mask that had small strands of hair coming from the top. "What, what's going on? Who are you?" He turns his head. Acting like a confused dog tilting it's head "I, I had to. You don't understand. I had to scare them, all of them. I want them to feel fear." Her once neat mascara dripped from her eyes down to her cheeks. "...Josh?" She clenched the small teddy bear in her arms while the psycho slowly closed the trap door. Ignoring the girls plead.

_______________

The room was very poorly lit. She looked around the space that she's in. It's an old, something. Around her was blades, pig carcasses, blood, guts, and bones. She slowly pulled herself off of the ground and crept around the area, trying to find her way out of the room. She opens all of the old cupboards to find something she can defend herself with. She finds and old pipe and wraps her hands around the rust, getting ready to hit who ever. She slowly peaks behind the wall and finds no one. She crept away from the wall and stared at the old rotting room with multiple doors. She slowly opened one and the only thing that as in the room was a projector on an old table. Curiosity got the best of the girl and she went to press play, nothing happened so she turned around to leave.

"Hey Morgz, it's been awhile. Sorry I couldn't take you to Portland with me. Family's order. Blows right?" Morgan let the tears she didn't know formed fall from her eyes. She didn't want to turn around because she knew she would be faced with an old video of Beth. She was sent the video when the Washington family went on a family vacation a few years back. "Yeah it does blow, do you know when your going to be back?" Morgan memorized the conversation she had with Beth over video. "I'm coming back on your birthday, so this weekend, your sweet sixteen! Wanna do anything special?" Morgan continued to cried as she had the conversation with her dead friend. "If you're there, it's already special, you're my best friend B." "Aw, that's so sweet! I miss you a ton. Oh I have to go in for dinner but I'll call you later! Bye M!" Morgan waved at the girl and cried. "Goodbye Beth. It was nice talking to you." The girl started to uncontrollably sob. But being quickly interrupted by a loud bang.

The bang grabs the girls attention and she slowly made her way to the room where the noise came from. In the distance she could here yelling, but it only came from one body. She opened the old door as quietly as she could. The figure from earlier stood at a table. The surrounding walls filled with pictures of the Washington twins, their missing posters, everything relating to the girls. There was even pictures of the others with knives in their eyes. 

Morgan slowly approached the room, ducking behind and old rotted wall, holding the pipe tightly in her hands. The person starts taking off the mask and revealing their true identity. Morgan Hartley's heart dropped to her stomach when she saw Joshua Washington alive and well. 

Lol this one is shorter n I haven't worked on any writing in a while. I'm on crew for my school play so I've been very busy with it so ya know. I'm also helping with costumes for our musical so I'll be busy again soon so I'll try to write another chapter and get that out so it's something for the time being while I'm gone.

February 25, 2021

Revised: August 12, 2021