Chapter 41

Harry's POV

"I'm dating Draco Malfoy."

"Yes, Harry. That's the fifth time you've said that in the last three minutes." Hermione rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just can't believe it. I never thought-" I paused for a moment, thinking of my words. "We hated each other. It's hard to imagine nearly eleven years since Hogwarts has passed and Draco and I have become, well, you know."

"It was kinda hard for us to believe at first as well." Ron interjected.

"You're taking it a lot better than I ever thought you would." I pointed out to Ron.

"Yeah, well. The git saved my life. I kinda had to trust him afterwards. Plus, normal you cares about him greatly and I could never do anything to hurt you."

"Oh come on. There's more to it than that. You and Draco have been playing wizards chess nearly every night since we all moved in to the Burrow. The two of you are obviously friends now." Hermione mentioned with a smirk and an eyebrow raised.

"'Mione! You didn't have to tell him that!"

I laughed lightly to myself.

"What? It's not like Harry with his memories doesn't know." She said.

"That's true." Draco commented.

I swear it honestly feels like deja vu. It's weird. It feels like everything they're telling me and the way Draco is acting around everyone is all true because I've been through it, I've seen it, but I just don't remember it.

I think the idea of feelings lasting much more strongly than memories might be true. Ok actually, it has to be true because the feelings of everything I've been through still lingers, even if I can't put my finger on what exactly it is because my memories are gone.

"Alright, well now that's cleared up. Harry dear, go get dressed and ready. You, Draco, Scorpius, and Teddy are going out soon."

I paused.

Wait, was there something important going on today? I feel like there is, but I can't remember.

I glanced at my God Son Teddy, which honestly really confused me.

How can I possibly think I'm back at Hogwarts in my teen years while knowing I have a God Son I raised?

This whole curse thing really is making me lose my mind, I swear.

Anyways, today. What was happening today?

What was today?

It's a Saturday, right. Or Friday? No, definitely Saturday. Ok, and Teddy. What about Teddy seems so important for today?

His birthday!

I can't believe I forgot that it's his eleventh birthday today!

Well, at least I remembered before I embarrassed myself.

"That's right. It's Teddy's birthday today." I stated, smiling at my God Son before pulling him into a hug.

His hair, that had been a grayish color since I came down, turned to his normal favorite blue color. "You remember?" He questioned, almost as if he didn't believe me.

"Of course I remember. Some damn curse isn't gonna stop me from celebrating a very important day with you." I told him.

He smiled so bright his teeth flashed before me and he hugged me back tightly, almost crushing me.

"Ok, well Harry, get ready and we'll head out." Draco came over and put his hand on my shoulder.

I flinched away and turned to face him fully.