Chapter 36

Harry's POV

All of us back at the Weasley's Burrow discussed what had happened at Draco's work. Everyone seemed rather concerned, of course for good reason, but to me, I am just rather confused.

As far as we know, Crabbe doesn't know about the impending potion that might end this wretched curse and so, when you think about it, why is he so worried about coming after me?

I don't have much time left.

However, even with this thought it still concerns me that Crabbe is not only after Draco and I, but most likely is after the kids as well.

I know we already feared him coming after our kids, but a part of us were just hoping he would at least keep them out of this.

Of course, that's not what's going to happen.

Crabbed wants to make sure he strikes hard at us, making us fear the possibility of losing our kids and each other, and then actually doing it before our very eyes.

It frightens me to know he's coming after my family. I could care less about what happens to me seeing as I might not be able to see to the end of this month, but my family is an entirely different thing.

I swear, if he touches my family again, this time I'll make sure he doesn't survive.

"Harry? Are you alright?" A voice called next to me.

My thoughts blew away as I focused on my boyfriend. "Yes, I'm fine. Why?"

"It's just." He paused, thinking. "You looked like you were about ready to murder someone." He said, continuing to give me a worried look.

"Oh sorry. I was just thinking about Crabbe and what he's threatening to do. It kinda got me a little angry." I told him.

He sat next to me on our bed in the Weasley's Burrow.

"I understand, but you don't need to worry. Neither of us will let him touch anyone we care about."

I sighed, lacing my hand with his. "I know. It just still troubles me. It's not like I have the strength I used to."

"I know, but we'll get through this, just like everything else we've gotten through."

"I hope you're right."

"Dad! Dad! Are you guys ready?" Scorpius burst into the bedroom.

I smiled brightly at him, knowing exactly what today was.

Today is Scorpius' eleventh birthday. Him and Teddy will both start at Hogwarts in September later this year.

"Of course. We're coming, Scorpius." Draco told his son.

The three of us left the room and went down the several flights of stairs before heading out to the front yard of the Burrow.

Everyone was already there. The regular guests who are currently staying at the Burrow along with Andromeda, Pansy, and Blaise.

The party decorations were hanging from the large white canopy tent that stood not far from the house. There was several tables full of different snacks and treats ranging from chocolate frogs, Bertie Bots every flavour beans, skiving snackboxes, cauldron cakes, acid pops, treacle tart, sandwiches, cornish pasties, boiled potatoes, butter beer, pumpkin juice, and much more.

George brought a set of fireworks to set off later when the sun goes down and other things that will definitely cause a mess.

"Hello Draco, Harry." Blaise and Pansy walked up to us as Scorpius ran off to join Teddy who was playing exploding snap.