Fight - Corbyn Besson

TW- ABUSE AND BLOOD

Haileys pov

I'm Hailey Smith, I'm 19 and my mother absolutely hates me. Yeah sure birthed me but doesn't mean she loves me, she treats me like a maid and calls me horrible names if I do something wrong. She also hits me.

Right now my mom is looking at my grades, I've been failing so much because of my anxiety and depression that's SHES caused. After she finishes reading it she looks at me with anger written all over her face.

"YOU HAVE 3 F'S HAVE I TAUGHT YOU NOTHING??!! YOUR A DUMB SLUT THAT I FUCKING HATE" she said and slapped me causing me to fall to the ground.

I looked at her holding my cheek and she grabs my arm pulling me up and she then grabbed a knife, "I've had enough of this bullshit! Your getting a mark everytime you disobey me" she said and cut four lines into my skin with the knife making blood drizzle out.

"Ow stop your hurting me" I yelled and pushed her away, I saw my phone and grabbed it quickly putting shoes on and running out of the house.

I looked back and she wasn't following me, I sighed and made it to a cafe, I walked in and asked for a paper towel they gave me one and I sat down at a far table.

I than saw 2 boys walk in and order coffee, "what's your name" I heard the lady at the front speak to the two boys, "Corbyn" the chocolate haired boy said.

"Jonah" the other curly headed one said, "alright I'll have those soon" she said and walked away.

They sat at a table two away from mine, I saw the one named Jonah look at me and he told the other guy, they both looked at me because I was holding a towel to my arm.

I slightly lifted to towel and saw my cuts, damn those were bad. I put it back over my cuts and looked down. "Are you ok" I heard and looked up seeing Corbyn and Jonah.

"Um yeah?" I said confused, "if you don't mind me asking what's wrong with your arm" Corbyn asked and they sat down with me. "Oh Um I just fell and this was the nearest place" I said and they nodded.

"How bad?" Jonah asked and I showed them, they made a disgusted face "ouch are you sure you fell? I've never seen a fall that bad" Corbyn said.

"Uh ya know I-I have to go" I said but before I could leave he sat me back down, "if you think we're that stupid, you may wanna rephrase what you said, that's no fall and I can see bruises on your body and a hand print on your face, so what happened" he said and I gave him a fearful look.

"Please don't tell anyone" i said. "Don't you want that person in jail, look if you put them in jail you can stay with us, we're in a band with 3 other guys and we have an extra room you can sleep it, but please don't go back to that house" Jonah said and I nodded.

After putting my mom in jail I was accepted by the boys' band and their friends, we all bonded really great. It's been about 4 months since then and the fans really like me.

I even got a job as a professional volley ball player, what I've always wanted to do, I'm not living 10 minutes from Corbyn.

We've gotten a lot closer since than, you could even say I love him, he was coming over right now to hang out.

I heard the door and opened it seeing Corbyn, I smiled and we hugged, I let him in and we spent a while watching movies.

He put his hand on my thigh and kept going higher, I smirked knowing what was gonna happen.

I wanted to tease him, I stood up and turned to him "hey I'm gonna go to my room real quick but I'll be back ok" I said and he nodded.

I quickly went up to my room and changed into my red lingerie and a red robe, I looked in the mirror and smirked.

I walked down stairs and sat next to him, "why are you wearing a robe" he asked and I smiled, I stood up again "because this" I said and took it off, his eyes went wide and he was basically drooling.

"U-Um why are you we-wearing that" he asked and I straddled his lap, "why do you think 𝑑𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑦 I said in his ear and I felt him grow under me.

I grabbed his large hands and put them on my body, "touch me however you want" I smirked and he did too.

"Are you sure, cause once we start I'm not stopping" he said and I giggled, "yeah but just be a bit gentle on me.. I'm a virgin" I whispered that last part in his ear.

He pulled me into a hungry kiss and put his hands on my ass groping it, I moaned into the kiss.

We pulled away and he kissed down my chest, he stood up with me still in his lap and carried me up to my room.

He laid me on the bed and kissed me again.
"Mm this looks beautiful on you but don't you think it'd look better on the floor" he said in his sext seductive voice.

I nodded and he practically ripped it off of me, I squealed and he was kissing and sucking on my left boob while massaging the other.

"Daddy fuck me already" I said and he stood up all the way getting naked. "Mmm as you wish princess" he said and grabbed a condom sliding it on his length.

He pushed the tip inside and i hissed at the pain, "you ok" he said and kissed my forehead, I nodded and he was now halfway in with tears running down my face.

"It's ok princess" he said and kissed away my tears, he was now fully in and letting me adjust a bit, "go" I said and he began thrusting in and out of me at a rapid pace.

"Fuck yes oH My GOd" I moaned loudly, "ugh your so fucking tight princess" he groaned and kept going.

"Mmmm yes daddy" I moaned, I than thought of an idea. I grabbed his hand and placed it around my throat.

He was surprised since ya know what happened, "are you sure?" He asked and I nodded smirking.

"Damn your bad" he said and I giggled as he kept pounding into me, "daddy yes faster" I yelled and he did.

"I'm cumming fuck" I moaned, "cum for me" he said and we both came.

He pulled out and took the condom off, he than got on his knees and began eating me out, "FUCK- don't stop.. don't stop" I said and he stuck two fingers inside of me.

"I'm- sensitive" I said trying to close my legs but he kept them open, "nuh uh, what did I say princess?" He said.

"Once we- fuck, start we aren't stopping" i answered, "that's right" he said and kept going.

"Fuck I'm cumming" I moaned, "cum baby cum" he said and I came letting out a pornographic moan.

"Fuck baby you squirted" he said picking up my juices. "Mm" I moaned.

He stood up and sat next to me, "on your knees" he said and I got on my knees, I began rubbing him until he pushed my head down onto his member making me gag.

"Oh fuck" he moaned and I began playing with his balls as he had my hair in a makeshift ponytail.

"Mm" I groaned around him making him moan, "do that again princess" he said and I did it over and over again until he came in my mouth.

I swallowed it and looked up at him, he pulled me into bed and we cuddled.

"Hey princess" he asked, "hm" I hummed looking at him. "Do you wanna be mine" he asked and I nodded kissing him again.

An- this hits different knowing some of the lyrics to "look at me" LMAOO