Blonde girl- daniel seavey pt.2

Haileys pov

We got home and he basically ripped my clothes off.. I was now naked and he was too, he carried my to the bedroom and threw me on the bed.

He went into the closet and grabbed the handcuffs, I smirked and he handcuffed me to the bed. He kissed down my body and to my heat.

He started licking little strips until he started eating me out. He stuck two finger into me making me moan louder and jolt up.

"Fuck Dani" I moaned and he hummed against my heat adding more pleasure. "What's my name" he said going harder.

"D-daddy d-daddy" I yelled and he let me cum in his mouth. He grabbed a condom and pounded into me. "Fuck yes" I moaned and he grabbed my throat choking me.

I moaned "your so beautiful baby" he said and kissed me pounding into me harder. "Daddy let me touch you please" i let out a strangled moan.

He uncuffed me and my hands went straight to my hair. "Mmm fuck yes" I moaned making him kiss my neck leaving hickeys.

"Daddy harder" I yelled and he went harder,
He broke the bed frame but kept going. "Daddy you broke the be-" "shut up slut" he said and kissed me.

"I'm gonna cum" I moaned and he nodded signaling he was too. "3..2..1" we released. "Fuuuuuckkk" I let out and he pulled out.

He laid next to me and laughed. "We need a new bed frame" he said and I nodded laughing.

An- I'm sad that Christina and Corbyn broke up but happy that they are friends also I'm kinda mad at Zach for outing them like that. Corbyn and Christina should have been the ones to say it not Zach. I love him but he shouldn't of worded it the way he did.