Blonde girl- Daniel Seavey

Haileys pov

Daniel has been distant recently and today he told me he was at the studio so I decided to pick some chipotle up for them and bring it to the studio.

I walked in and saw 4 boys, I gave them a look of confusion, I gave them their chipotle and they all said thank you.

"Hey guys where's Daniel" I asked, "he finished his part and left, I thought he'd be with you" jack said.

"Um yeah maybe he's home, I'll go look" I said and they nodded as I left, I got to his house and knocked on the door.

Christian opened it and smiled, "is Daniel home" I asked and he shook his head no, "uh no why" he asked.

"No reason I just wanted to talk to him that's all" I said "I think he said something about going to the mall" he said and I nodded getting into my car.

I went inside the mall and walked around not finding him. I than went to the food court and that's when I saw him.

But he wasn't alone, he was with this famous blonde model named Alana. She's insanely beautiful, I could tell why he'd leave me for her.

I felt tears stream down my face and I walked up to a food stand to get food and leave. While I was ordering I saw Alana come up and get in line behind me.

"Omg hey I know you- wait" she said, "aren't you daniels girlfriend" she asked and I nodded, "uh yeah why" I asked.

"I'm here with him right now, don't worry he's not cheating on you, he wanted my help with something" she said and laughed.

"And what did he need help with" I asked, "well- um" she said and looked down, "so he is cheating you lying bitch" I said and she stood there shocked.

"N-no he's not" she said once more, "save it, when you get back to that table tell him we're done. Got it? Thanks" I said and began walking out of the mall.

I got into my car and started sobbing, I hit my wheel over and over.
I sighed and left to Corbyns and Jonahs.

They should be home by now and they both help me through rough shit, and of course Daniel did but this isn't the time to be talking about him to the man himself.

I got there and knocked it opened revealing Corbyn, "hey" he smiled and hugged me, he let me and we sat down.

I told them everything and all of a sudden there was a knock on the door, Jonah got up to answer it and it was jack, Zach, Daniel and Alana.

"Shit um act normal" Corbyn said and I nodded, I than saw them all walking into the living room. I saw Alana and Daniel hand in hand. I looked down sadly.

Once Daniel saw me his eyes went wide and he let go of her hand, "hey baby what are toy doing here" he asked.

"Just hanging out with my friends" I said and he nodded sitting next to Corbyn and Alana. "Where did you just come from" Corbyn asked.

"The mall, Alana was helping me" he said "with what exactly" I butted in and they looked at me.

"U-Um well you se-" Alana tried to speak but I cut her off, "I wasn't taking to you I was talking to my boyfriend, but thanks hun" I said.

The boys tried to hold back their laughter while Daniel stared at me in shock, "she was helping me umm look for- clothes yeah clothes" he said.

If he thinks I'm that stupid he's got me fucked up, "mm yeah and can I see those clothes" I asked.

"There in the car" he said, "It's not a far walk go get them" I said and smiled, "oh my god Daniel just tell her it doesn't matter" Alana said.

"Tell me what hm?" I asked, Daniel looked at me, "me and Alana are-" she cut him off, "dating, we're dating" she said.

Everyone's eyes widened, "fake" he said, "what" Zach asked, "we're fake dating, because Randy's dumb ass decided it'd be a good idea to date a 'super hot' model and get more clout" he said putting air quotes on 'super hot'.

"Hey I'm hot" she smacked his arm, "leave" he said and she questioned him, "I said leave I don't want you I want Hailey and only hailey, and I don't care about clout I'm calling it off" he said and I smiled.

She left and he looked at me smiling as well, he came over and kissed me putting me on his lap.

"We're gonna leave" Jonah said and they left, Daniel took mine and his pants off along with our underwear.

"We're gonna have a quicky" he said and I laughed. "Corbyn and Jonah are gonna kill us for doing this on their couch" I said and he shrugged shoving his member inside me making me moan.

"Oh fuck Dani" I moaned and he grabbed my throat. "Sh.sh.sh princess be quiet" he said kissing me muffling my moans.

"Mmm" I moaned into his mouth and he groaned as he kept thrusting into me, he went faster and our skin clapped together throughout the house.

"Fuck me harder" I whispered in his ear, he listened and went harder flipping us over and he's on top now.

He kept going and put his hands under my shirt squeezing my boobs making my eyes roll back.

"I'm gonna cum" I said and we released onto eachother. "Oh fuck" i whimpered as he pulled out of me.

We got dressed and Corbyn came back looking at us.

"Really guys really?" He laughed and we did too.

"Ugh oops?" Daniel Said and kissed me, "ok ok gross now clean my couch and go fuck somewhere else" he laughed and Daniel threw me over his shoulder bring me to the car.

He set me in the passenger seat and him in the drivers seat. Before we pulled out of the driveway he looked at me.

"We're gonna fuck so hard" he kissed me