Fireplace- zach herron

Haileys pov

I sat in my bed wondering what my boyfriend could possibly be doing right now, he said he was a the studio but I called and they said he wasn't there.

I heard the door open and I peered to see who I was, it was Zach he smiled at me and gave me a kiss.

"Sorry I'm late had to stop somewhere" he said "where" I asked, "well baby I have a surprise" he said and kneeled down in front of me grabbing my hands.

"I want you to move in with me" he said and smiled, my smile dropped and he noticed frowning too.

"Is everything ok? Do you not wanna move in with me" he asked "well you want me to move in with your mom and them too?" I asked.

He laughed, "no baby I mean our own house, I was looking at houses today and I found the perfect one you just need to check it out and we can buy it" he said and I smiled hugging him.

We were moved into the house now and I've always wanted to try something.

"Babe??" I yelled "yeah?!" He yelled back, "can you come here for a sec" I asked and heard footsteps.

"WasSup baby" he said pecking my lips, "wanna have sex by the fireplace" I said and he was shocked, I've never been this up front before.

"U-uh yeah yeah what the hell let's do it" he said and laughed, I grabbed his hand bringing him over to the fireplace which was already lit.

We stripped and I got on top of him kissing him hungrily, "mmm" he moaned into the kiss, he slid into me and I moaned out.

"Oh fuck" I moaned loudly and he smirked going faster, he flipped us around and I was now on my hands and knees.

He grabbed a chunk of hair and pulled it back, "fuck Zach" I yelled and he smacked my ass.

"You like being fucked by the fireplace huh" he said slapping my ass again earning a moan. "Yes omg yes" I moaned and he slapped my ass once more.

"Mmmm fuck" he groaned. "I'm cumming" I said and we came as if it was on command. He laid down and I began sucking him off, his eyes widened and he grabbed my hair again making it a makeshift ponytail.

I continued bobbing my head up and down making him groan and moan my name, "fuck I'm gonna cum baby" he said and came in my mouth, I swallowed it and he kissed down my body to my heat.

He blew air on it making me whimper, he smirked and began eating me out shoving two fingers inside of me. "Ah fuck" I yelled.

"You like that huh" he said and kept going, "yes zach I love it" I moaned/yelled.

"Yes baby scream my name and let the neighbors know who's you are" he said and I kept moaning and moaning until I came in his mouth.

He licked my juices and we cuddled by the fire with a blanket. "Mm we should do this more" he said and I giggled.

"Yeah that's true" I said and we shared a sweet loving kiss.