Pool

Jillians pov

Today I was chilling in the swimming pool with my friend Crawford and nezza until Daniel came out.
We all were playing games until it got darker and nezza and Crawford headed inside, leaving me and Daniel.

Daniel swam over to me and picked me up so I was In his lap straddling him. "Hi" he said smiling. "Hey smily boy" I giggled. He brought us to the corner of the pool and took of my swimsuit along with his.

"What are you doing" I asked. "Showing you my love" he smiled and shoved his length in me making me gasp. "Oh my god Dani" I moaned and he went faster. I gripped onto his shoulders for support. But also something to scratch.

He groaned at how hard I was scratching his back but I didn't care. He went fast and I kept moaning. "Fuck I'm almost there" I spoke breathless. "Me too baby" he said.

We both came and he laid me on the pavement while he got out of the pool. "They could see us" I got scared. "So what" he replied and kissed down my body.

He reached my clit and began eating me out. "Holy fuck" my hands instantly went to his hair and tugged on it. He groaned which sent vibrations throughout my body, causing me to moan louder.

I could feel his smirk on my clit and tugged harder earning a loud groan. I smirk also and came in his mouth. He licked me clean and sat on a pool chair.

I made my way towards him and began kitty licking his tip. He threw his head back and moaned. I smirked and licked his member up and down than put it all in my mouth deepthroating.

He grabbed my hair and made a makeshift ponytail, shoving my head further down, causing me to gag and him to moan. I started playing with his balls and he threw his head back once again, and soon enough he came in my mouth.

"Swallow it like a good girl" he said sternly choking me, I smiled innocently and swallowed it. "Good girl" he smiled and we put our bathing suits back on heading inside.

Hey guys so I just wrote a whole book called (fake relationship) you should go read it!! It's pretty good!!