Cheater - Daniel Seavey

An- I know I've done a lot of Daniel so the next one will be Corbyn :))

Kayces pov

It was a regular day at the seavey house where everyone was over, crawf, nezza, franny, Zach, jack, Jonah, Corbyn and of course Daniel and his brothers. (An-franny and Daniel aren't dating)

I also had a boyfriend named Jonas and he was here too, but little does he know I cheated on him with Daniel I didn't mean to it just sorta happened, I've technically been in love with him since I met him 2 years ago.

Than Jonas came along and I wanted to see if I could make Daniel jealous by dating Jonas. And it sorta turned into a relationship.

Anyways right now we're all swimming and messing around in Daniels pool. I'm in a very revealing swimsuit.

I've been seeing Daniel stare at me all afternoon

I was in the pool with Jonas and him right behind me pushing his groin right up to my ass, I felt uncomfortable knowing I slept with Daniel last night. I scoffed and turned around

"Hey can we talk inside" I asked and he thought something completely different. He smirked and nodded, we got out of the pool and went inside, I saw Daniel looking at us with an angry look.

I looked down but followed Jonas. I shut the sliding door and we sat in the kitchen.
"So Um I didn't wanna keep this from you but last night I was here just hanging out with the seaveys and I drank some wine and I kinda cheated on you Jonas.. I'm so so sorry" I said.

"I know" he said and I gave him a confused look, "what do you mean" I asked, "well I've seen the way he looks at you and a couple of nights ago I found him crying at the beach, so I went over and we talked and he confessed his feelings for you, he apologized knowing we're dating but I know you've known eachother for awhile so I wanted to part from you and Daniel can have you, he deserves you more than I do, but we can still hangout right?" He said and laughed a little at the end.

I smiled and hugged him, "oh my god thank you Jonas, and yes we can still be friends" I giggled, "now go out there and claim your man, i have work in 30 minutes so I'll see you later" he smiled and we hugged again before he left.

I smiled and ran outside, I stood by the door and called Daniel inside, he walked over and came in closing the door.

"Where's Jonas" he asked, "um well we broke up but we broke up because he realized that we belong together but we can all still be friends" I said and he smiled picking me up wrapping my legs around his torso.

"Really?? So I can officially have you?" He asked and I nodded kissing him. "So that means I can kiss you whenever I want" he said leaving a soft kiss on my lips than walking up the stairs to his room.

"And I can touch you when I want" he continued grabbing my ass and laying me on his bed, "and do this" he said pushing his clothed member against my clothed heat making me moan.

He grabbed my swimsuit top and took it off along with his swim shorts leaving him in boxers(an- if you didn't know men wear boxers under their swimsuits so their ding dong doesn't flop around lol)

I looked down and smirked seeing his huge bulge, he grabbed my right boob massaging it than kissing and sucking on my left one.

I was moaning until Daniel stopped, "why'd you stop" I whined and he smirked pulling my swim bottoms down along with his boxers.

"May I" he asked rubbing his tip against my folds making me throw my head back, "y-yes please" I whimpered and he quickly pushed in, going faster by the second making the bed hit the wall.

"Ah fuck" I moaned and he grunted feeling my nails on his back. "Yeha you like that huh" he asked and I nodded. "Fuck yess" I moaned.

He than pulled out and turned me around, I was now on my hands and knees, he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it back slamming in to me.

"HOLY" I yelled and he laughed pounding into me at a rapid speed.
"Go d-deeper da-" I cut myself off embarrassed. "What were you gonna call me" he laughed still pounding my guts.

"D-daddy" I moaned, "call me that princess" he grunted.

"Fuck go faster daddy" I whined making him go faster. "Ou yeah my princess loves that huh" he asked and I nodded.

"I'm- cumming" I moaned and he nodded, "3..2..1" he said and we both came, he pulled out and we laid next to eachother.

"Fuck" he said out of breath, "will you be my girlfriend officially" he asked and I nodded kissing him.

He pulled the covers over us and pulled my closer, I felt the warmth of his naked body on mine making me smile and fall asleep.