Battle of the bands - Jack Avery

(Background: your in a band called flight of the Roses with 4 other girl named, Donna, jordynn, Bella and Camryn, in this story you and the boys compete to see who's the best band)

*sunnys pov*

The music started and my group started singing the first song, Josslyn by Olivia O'Brien.

"I know we never said where we drew the line... but I was in your bed almost every night" Bella sang

"I thought we made it clear, how we felt read the signs, but now theres nothing left, cause you did nothing right" Camryn joined

"You had to go and ruin it so you could get a quick fuck... I'm sure you had fun doing it, and I won't make a big fuss" jordynn and Donna sang

"But know we're off and we'll never be on again, I hope that it was worth it, fucking josslyn" I sang looking at jack.

After we sang some of the song, it was now the boys' turn.

They were singing lotus inn, an original.

"I saw you movin' on the dance floor.. I caught you lookin' over at me and my friends, got my attention now I want more, I think we both know how this nights gonna end, the way that you move your hips to the rhythm of the beat, you got me so nervous, think I need another drink but than you grab my hand said 'baby, come with me' this wasn't apart of the plan no." Jack sang

"But you look, you look so perfect dancing next to me, I wish the sun would look the other way" Zach joined in.

"Cause I never want this night to end baby, we can turn back time do it all over again tomorrow we can press rewind we're staying at the lotus inn baby, we can turn back time do it all over again tomorrow we can press rewind, I never want this night to end" Jonah sang along.

"Played you this song up on the stereo, you played it over and over again before it even hit the radio oh-woah-oh now they spin it over and over again, we've had a few good nights and a couple of bad ones, a few bad fights but I'm glad that they happened, at the end of the night I can honestly say I'd do it over and over and over again." Daniel sang

"But you look, you look so perfect dancing next to me I wish the sun would look the other way" Corbyn finished.

After a couple more songs, we stopped because we got tired, everyone was going home so I decided to, to.

Before I got to leave someone pulled me back into their chest. "So you think you can leave without saying goodbye" I knew that voice from anywhere. Jack Avery.

I turned around and smiled at him, he smiled back and giggled, i leaned up and kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck, his going to my waist.

He picked me up making my legs go around his torso, he carried me up to his room and laid me on the bed, as he was hovering over me I was taking my shirt off along with my pants.

As I was left in my underwear, he was just now getting naked, he was finally in his boxers and hovering over me once more kissing me.

I flipped us over and tuned myself against his groin making us both moan, "I need you now" i whimpered and he smirked flipping us back around getting us naked.

He grabbed a condom and put it on, "hey your actually wearing one?" I made a joke and he gave me a look I knew all too well. "I have more sperm to make babies, would yo like one" he said wrapping his hand around my throat.

I shook my head no and he chucked slamming into me, causing me to scream out in pain and pleasure, "holy fuck faster" I moaned.

"You have such an amazing voice ya know" he said while thrusting in and out of me rapidly, "shut up and fuck me harder" I yelled.

"You little slut" he said before going harder, deeper and faster making me scream his name, "FUCK JACK OH MY FUCK"

He smirked and began massaging my boobs doubling the pleasure, I stopped him and pulled him into a kiss- well technically makeout.

"Ugh yes jack" I moaned while he gave me hickeys and he pulled out before I could cum making me whimper at the loss of feeling.

"Why'd you stop" I asked and he dived into my pussy making me roll my eyes back, "ohhh my fucking god jack" I moaned and he shoved 2 fingers into me while eating me out.

"Mmm" he moaned sending vibrations throughout my body, "I'm c-cumming" I whined, "cum now" he smirked and I came on his tongue watching him lick my folds.

He stood up and grabbed his dick, i sat up and began rubbing it making him irritated, I planted small kisses on the top and soon shoved him into my mouth.

He threw his head back and grabbed a bunch of my hair pushing my head down more, making me gag, and him moan out in pleasure.

"Ughhh yes babygirl" he moaned and looked down i me making direct eye contact. I smirked and began deepthroating him, making him relax in my touch and moan.

"Mmm yes baby" he moaned and came into my mouth, he looked down at me, "swallow like a good girl" he said holding my chin, I swallowed and showed him my tongue, he smirked "good girl" he said...

"Would my baby girl like a reward" he questioned and I nodded my head rapidly.

"Who do you get up and get your pretty little ass In the shower, turn it on and wait for me ok?" I nodded and walked to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower waiting for it to get hot when Jack came in with a blue vibrator.

"Time for the best part" we both smirked and he came closer.

AN- hope you enjoyed this!! And should I make a part 2?? Comment!