Drivers License - Daniel Seavey

An- sorry I had to

'I got my drivers license last week just like we always talked about, cause you were so excited for me to finally drive up to your house'

*Falshback*

"Ok remember just don't crash my car" Daniel said as we laughed, he was teaching me to drive.

"Don't worry I won't" I giggled and started the car, I began driving and was doing pretty good, "ok ok nice" he said and smiled at me.

'But today I drove through the suburbs crying cause you weren't around'

I got into my car and began driving through the suburbs thinking of Daniel and how he taught me to drive.

I started crying thinking about all the memories we spent in the car and him being all serious about his car.

I missed him so much.

'And your probably with that blonde girl who always made me doubt, she's so much older than me. She's everything I'm insecure about'

I sat in my car thinking of the day I saw Daniel with that blonde girl, all flirty and nice. I see why'd he'd chose her, she's a year younger than him and I'm only 17 as of right now.

She makes me feel so insecure, I mean she's got the perfect face, the perfect body and the perfect personality, god I can't believe he left me.

'Yeah, today I drove through the suburbs cause how could I ever love someone else, yeah I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one'

I was still driving through the suburbs blasting our song, I can only imagine what he's doing probably with her and I'm pretty sure he loves her more than he ever loved me.

But I can't seem to find anyone I love as much as I loved him.. he was my everything. I know we weren't perfect but he's the only one I loved and I'm pretty sure I'll never love someone else.

'And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone'

I've seen his recent posts and he seems to be doing so okay without me.. how can someone be so okay with the person they loved being gone.. I love him.. so fucking much.

'Guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me.. cause you said forever now I drive alone past your street'

Awhile ago I was listening to his songs and realized he probably didn't mean anything in that song about me...

He once said we were forever..

Right now I looked to my right and saw his street which brought me to tears as I drove by.  

'And all my friends are tired of hearing how much I miss you, but I kinda feel sorry for them cause they'll never know you the way that I do, yeah'

Everytime I'd bring up his name to my friends they would always groan and complain about how much I miss him, but I just can't help it.

I feel really bad for them, they see you and hate you but they'll never know you like I did..

'Today I drove through the suburbs and pictured I was driving home to you, and I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one, oh'