Mafia leader- daniel seavey

⚠️TW// MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND RAPE ⚠️ *kayces pov*

Hi I'm kayce and my boyfriend is in a gang, well he's the Italian mafia leader..

Anyways I'm 19 and he's 24, I love him but he had MAJOR anger issues, and when he gets mad he just blacks out and can't stop, my parents absolutely hate him but they don't know he's in a gang.

One time we had an argument so bad that I moved out for a whole month because of how bad it was, but we're ok now.

He has an arm full of tattoos and some on the other and some on his abdomen, and he drinks, smokes and has hooked up with many girls. But when he found me, he changed and now we've been together for almost a year now.

Today is our 1 year and I'm out right now getting presents for him, I didn't tell him because he was sleep but it's fine.

I got into Gucci and was looking until I saw a nice bracelet and a nice pink blouse with flowers on it(ifykyk)

I bought the two items and walked to Zumiez, I saw some nice lavender vans so I bought them too and now I'm at target getting vanilla ice cream and a custom made necklace with our initials on it. I smiled and got to my car driving home.

Once I walked inside Daniel was sitting at the kitchen island just sitting looking angry. He heard me close the door and he sprung up come closer.

"Where the hell have you been" he asked grabbing my wrists, "ow, let go your hurting me" I said dropping the bags. "Not until you tell me where you were" he said and I was on the verge of tears.

He saw but didn't care and griped harder, and no Daniel isn't abusive but he is very protective. "I-I was out shopping for our 1 year Daniel" I said and his eyes widened letting go of my wrists.

"Shit that's today!" He asked and my mouth dropped, "your a mafia leader and you forget this?!" I kinda shouted. "I-im sorry" he said and I grabbed his gifts shoving them in his face and walking away.

He set them down and came after me, "wait" he said grabbing my wrist but I threw my arms up making his hand let go. "No leave me alone asshole" I said turning around only to get pulled back.

"Did you just call me an asshole and yell at me" he said sternly and my eyes widened, he lifted his hand up and I flinched.

"PLEASE DONT HIT ME" I shouted sobbing and I realized nothing happened so I looked and Daniels face was written with shock and sadness.

"You thought I was gonna hit you?" He asked sadly letting me go, "baby, you thought I was gonna hit you?" He asked again caressing my cheek but I flinched again and he backed away grabbing his keys and leaving.

I cried and cried until I heard a car pull up, I got excited and stood up, but it wasn't Daniel who came in through those doors.

It was Daniels enemy's, I screamed and tried to run but I was too late and they caught me, I kicked him in the balls and he cut my arm with a switch blade.

"Ow you dick" I sobbed, he grabbed my and put a cloth over my nose making me fall asleep.

*daniels pov*

I came home and walked through the door only to see a vase shattered and blood on the floor, my eyes widened and I looked everywhere but she wasn't anywhere.

I realized where she was and called the boys. "They took her" I said and soon they pulled up and I got in the van going to the warehouse she's at.

*kayces pov*

I woke up and was tied to a chair, I started moving around but it was no use.

"Somebody help me" I screamed and a guy laughed. "Oh princess don't even think about it" he laughed "nobody's gonna hear you" he said dragging out the 'you'

"Daniels gonna come and beat your ass" I said and he slapped me, "shut the fuck up bitch" he said and untied me, "strip slut" he said and I shook my head no.

He slapped me again and I sobbed more, "STRIP SLUT" he yelled and I did till I was fully naked, "mmm Daniel must be having fun he said taking out his phone and grabbing my boob taking a picture.

"W-what are you doing" I asked scared, "sending this to your little boyfriend" he smirked and I cried.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you so hard better than Daniel" he said coming closer. "NO PLEASE NO" I yelled but it was too late...

*daniels pov*

I got a text from an unknown number and opened the message only to see my beautiful girl naked with his "dirty hands" on her breasts.

"FUCK" I yelled hitting the seat in front of me, "calm down Daniel were here" Corbyn said as I was crying.

"NO" I yelled getting out and we shot anyone in our way till we got to the room, I opened it to see my beautiful girl crying while the man r*ped her from the back, my eyes watered and I shot him in the head.

She dropped down to the floor falling on her naked body, Zach handed me a big towel and I ran over to her wrapping her in the blanket and carrying her bridal style out to the van.

We got home and I helped her take a shower and get cleaned clothes on.

We were now laying in bed with her head on my chest and my left hand in her hair and my right hand on her lower back holding her tight.

"D-Daniel, I'm sorry" she said, "why are you sorry baby" I asked, "I yelled at you and didn't tell you where I went" she sniffled, "no baby it's ok I'm sorry for getting me, I understand you can go out and I shouldn't be mad" I said and kissed her head making her smile.

"I'm never leaving you alone again my sweet baby girl" I said holding her, "I never wanna be alone again" she said and we kissed.

"Oh and I did get you presents i just took my anxiety pills last night and kinda forgot I'm sorry, I was in the wrong" I said and she looked up, "don't be sorry and we were both in the wrong baby" she said sweetly.

"Do you wanna open them" I asked and she nodded , I got up and grabbed hers while she grabbed mine.

We sat on the bed and I opened mine first. I opened the one from Gucci and smiled seeing the bracelet I've been wanting and the blouse I loved. I than opened the zumiez bag and smiled at the vans.

Than lastly took the necklace out and poured my lips hugging her, she helped me put it on and I help her put hers on, (his has a k on it for kayce and hers obviously has a d)

She opened her first gift from zumiez and it was those mom jeans she's been wanting and a pair of blue vans. She smiled and said thank you.

She opened the next one from target, it was a box of chocolates and roses, than the last one was from 'k jewelers'

It was a small black box, "wait" I said and she got confused, "I have to open it" I said, she handed it to me as I stood up, I went by her and bent down on one knee opening the box, she squealed and didn't let me even start, "YES DANIEL" she yelled and kissed me, we pulled apart and I laughed "I didn't even say anything" I said and she giggled " I don't care, I knew what you were gonna say and yes I'm gonna marry you" she laughed and we kissed again.