Battle of the bands part 2 - jack avery

*sunnys pov*

He came closer and hungrily kissed me, he then picked me up with my legs wrapped around his waist and getting into the shower.

He closed the glass door and put me down only to push me against the wall, he grabbed the vibrator and dragged it along my body going down to my sensitive clit.

"Mmm jack please" I moaned and put my hands in his hair, he kissed my neck softly "what do you want baby" he asked continuously kissed my neck.

"T-the vibrator" I stuttered as I felt it get closer to my clit, he smirked and began harshly rubbing it on my pussy making me moan out.

"Fuckkkk yess omg" I moaned loudly. He smirked and shoved it inside of me and my hands went to his back scratching at it.

"Mm cum for me" he said kissing my lips, "I'm-I'm cumming" I said and came on the vibrator.

He took it out making me whimper, and put it in his mouth tasting my juices, "mmm" he moaned at the taste. "You taste amazing babygirl" he smirked and threw it on the floor picking me back up and slamming into me.

I screamed, "huuhhh huhh yess jack omg" I moaned/yelled. "Yeah? You like that" he groaned going faster and deeper, I nodded and he kept ramming into my tight hole.

"Fuck omg" I let out. "I'm cumming baby" he grunted, "me-me too jack" I said and we both released.

"OH GODAMMIT" he said after he pulled out and put me down, "what" I asked and he looked at me, "CONDOM" we both have worried expressions.

(They took it off before getting in the shower btw)

An- hope you enjoyed part 2!! Comment more
Things you want me to do :)