Pick a number

Credits to: @shakingforseavey
Date in story: August 11 2019
*Jillians Pov*

Today my boyfriend and his band were going to the teen choice awards because they were nominated, so Daniel invited me to go.

I finished getting ready and I was wearing:

Soon I heard my doorbell ring so I hurried downstairs, but almost fell because of my heels

I opened the door and there he was in his black suit:

(He looks exactly like that too)

He looked me up and down before grabbing my hand and taking me to the car. He opened my side and I got in.

5 minutes into the drive he put his hand on my thigh. I didn't think anything of it because he always does this. He started moving his hand higher and I knew what was happening now. I smiled and put my hand on his.

He shook my hand off and reached into my panties. Daniel started rubbing my clit making me slowly put my head back and moan. In the corner of my eye I saw him smirking.

When I said I was gonna cum he pulled his hand out making me whimper at the loss of touch. "What the fuck" I said and looked at him. "We're here" he said pointing to the place.

"I don't care" he shrugged his shoulders and said "oops" I gave him a "really" look and he only smirked. Once he parked I got out and slammed the door walking towards the entrance. He followed quickly after me and grabbed my hand which I only pulled it away.

"Really" he said annoyed. "Yes, now come on we're late" I said and grabbed his hand pulling him into the large arena. I sat between Jonah and Daniel. I soon thought of an idea to get back at Daniel.

"Hey Jonah" I whispered. "Yeah" he whispered back. "Can you help me Make Daniel jealous" i said quietly. "Yeah sure" he smiled and we started flirting, Daniel was quick to notice and I smirked.

He had enough and grabbed me by my hand dragging me out of the arena. He put me in the car and also got in driving away. "Pick a number" he said gripping the steering wheel hard.

"What" I questioned. "Pick.a.god.damn.number" he said angrily. "Umm 10" I said and he smirked. "Good choice" I got confused. "What do you mean?" I asked curiously. "You'll see" he responded.

We got home and he opened my door for me. I got out and he grabbed my hand pulling me into the house. We went upstairs and he threw me on the bed. "Remember the number you chose" he said.

"Yeah why" I asked. "That's how many times your gonna cum" my eyes widened and he only smirked. He ripped my dress off and I shrieked. "Daniel" I yelled.

We were both naked and I was up against the headboard handcuffed and blindfolded. "You make any sort of noise and I'll add on to the number, you got it" he said. I nodded and he choked me. "Words" he said sternly.

"Yes daddy" I answered. "Good". "I'll be back princess" and he left. 3 minutes later I heard the bedroom door open. I felt the bed dent and Daniel said "which do you want first, the vibrator, dildo, ice cube, candle or my fingers and mouth" he asked and my eyes widened.

"I-um the uhh candle" I questioned confused on how he'd use it on me. He put the stuff down and came over by me. I heard a lighter being flickered on and I got a bit scared. A couple minutes later I felt something hot on my naked stomach.

"Ow, w-what is that" I asked. "The candle wax baby girl" I could practically hear his smirk. I felt the hot liquid stop right above my 🐱.

I soon felt Daniels fingers enter me making me jolt forwards. "You can moan now" he said and went faster adding a third finger. "Uhhhh fu-uuccckkk Daniel" I moaned out. Which made him stop and me whimper. "Why-why did you stop" I asked.

"My name is daddy not Daniel" he said angrily. "I-I'm sorry daddy" I whimpered. He than shoved his fingers inside of me and I moaned loudly.

I came and he licked up my juices. He pulled the blind fold off and smirked. "What next baby" he started and grabbed some things. "Vibrator, dildo, ice cube or my fingers and mouth" he finished. "I-I u-umm, the i-ice cu-cube" he smiled and grabbed the tray of ice cubes.

He grabbed one and put it in his mouth before taking it out again and putting in my mouth, I sucked on it for a little bit before he took it back and ran it down my chest and stomach making me shudder. It got down to my clit and he rubbed it against it. I moaned at the coolness and he smirked shoving inside me.

I whined and he let it melt. Soon the wetness came out and he licked it. "I'm gonna choose this time darling" he said and grabbed the vibrator. Daniel turned it on to the second highest level before putting it inside of me. "I'm gonna leave and if you moan I'm adding to the number" he kissed me and left. I moaned two times and came 3 times. Daniel came back in and pulled the vibrator out.

"I heard you moan twice baby, how many times did you cum" he asked, "th-three" is answered. "Ok so you have to cum 8 more times" i whimpered and he grabbed the dildo slamming inside of me. "Don't.moan" he said sternly.

After a few minutes I finally came and he pulled it out. "Seven more babygirl" he smiled and slammed his fingers in me making me jolt upwards. "Moan baby moan" he said and I moaned loudly. He pulled his fingers out only to replace them with his tongue. "I-oh my gooddddd" I moaned.

"I-I'm gonna cu-cum" "cum baby cum for me" he said, which set me off so I came. He licked me up and flipped me so I was on my knees and he put my head into the bed. "Are you an anal virgin" he said making my eyes widen. "I-um yes" I replied nervously.

He put his hand on my lower back to balance himself and slid into me. "Ahhh ow oh my god" I said from feeling the pain "it'll go away soon baby" he said and went faster. The only thing you could hear was our skin slapping together and our moans and grunts.

"Cum now" he said and slapped my ass. "Ughh omfg" I moaned and came causing him to cum to.

He kept going and I soon blacked out.

-

"Good morning" I heard. I opened my eyes and saw Daniel hovering over me. "What happened" I asked. "You squirted and blacked out so I stopped and cleaned up" I got embarrassed and covered my face making him laugh. "It was hot baby" he kissed my forehead. "I love you" he said.
"I love you Daniel" is answered.