❛❛04❞

~✿>•<✿~
20 YEARS AGO
~✿>•<✿~

BLACKROSE PACK

LUNA'S POV

Happy is what I feel when Alpha Jeon walks in the door when I know for the rest of the evening he's all mine. It's not that he's fireworks and chatter, mostly he's so quiet, unwinding after a busy day.

Just being near him lights me up inside, gives me a serenity I can never know without him being close to me. It's like the breaths I take aren't full when he's away, like the smiles I smile are incomplete somehow.

Just lying next to him is my favorite place in the world. It's him that creates the warmth in my soul, him that fills me full of love and keeps the fire burning in my eyes.

If that isn't happiness I don't know what is, so I'll let it be my own definition, the one I keep with me always.

Only the thought of giving him this news of happiness which he craved for so long is making my heart thump with excitement.

I can imagine the shock that's gonna be plastered on his face. I was unable to stop smiling as he made his steps towards me.

"So happy hmm?" He questioned caressing my head.

Every emotion of happiness, care, love & blessing filled up my heart like no tomorrow. Every thought gives way to a new one. That's how I was unable to restrain myself anymore, unable to wait anymore.

If you were to make a necklace of beads you'd choose the prettiest for your string, and such is life also. And for my family, I'll choose the best so that the strings stay attached forever.

Make your moments happy so that they come together to form something wonderful and unique that is your time under the sun.

"Uhmmm...very...very...HAPPY!" I chimed as I raised my hand indicating the amount of happiness I'm feeling. He chuckled at my childish behavior.

But who's gonna tell him, this is my last chance to be childish?

Oopss...wait I'll tell him.

"And what's the reason of thisssss much happiness?" He asked.

I raised my hand caressing my belly as he looked at me questionably, "Honey! You're going to be a father soon."

His eyes widened in shock making me grin even more, "You serious?" He scooted near me placing his ear on my belly.

Oh my god, he really thinks he can hear them now? I can't even imagine this baby having a baby!

I slapped his forehead, on which he hissed looking at me with a pout, "What was that for?"

"Stupid! They're too small for you to feel." I answered and he scratched his head in embarrassment.

I can't wait for the moment I'll be holding our baby in our hands. He's gonna be kind, soft, and loving yet powerful and justice lover like him.

Right?

~✿>•<✿~
2 MONTHS LATER
~✿>•<✿~

I looked down to my stomach, which was now expanded out to prove that another being resided within me.

Two heartbeats within one stout body. My back ached as my entire weight relied upon it. And sometimes it feels it's too heavy to carry.