❛❛31❞

AUTHOR'S POV

LOCKHEART PACK

The prison cell was a hollow cube of concrete, one way in, no windows. In there you could have no idea how much time had passed or even if it was night or day.

It was totally disorientating by design. Given enough time a person could forget their own name in there. The isolation was total and the stimulation was zero. No sound, no light, no furniture or cloth of any kind. It was all an inmate could do to feel the cool walls, but even they were smooth.

Surrounded by four white walls, there was nothing else to do but stare at them, to look at the paint that had started to chip off as time passed. Anything to pass time, slowly going mad, theorizing absurd meanings from the wall's blank stare, Taehyung messed his hair out of frustration. He was hurt, and tired as well, crying the whole night wasn't enough I guess, that's why his tears were not ready to dry up.

"Everything was good, I was in control and I never tried to harm anyone then why?" He cried with his own company unable to console himself. The cold wasn't helping his health and he was too broken to ask for anything.

"Tae!" A soft voice caught his attention and when he heard the voice of his sister his eyes sparkled with hope. Raising his head he looked at her face, her pale skin, and those puffy red eyes from crying.

"Y/N? You're here?" He struggled to get up and reached for the bars. Y/N grabbed his hands and kissed them looking at him with eyes full of sadness and pity. He could see the outmost broken parts of her.

"Hey, don't cry! My princess looks more beautiful when she smiles." He said wiping her tears from the back of his hand.

"You're the future of this pack, how dare she behave like that with you." She reached for his face inside the bars.

Yibo and Yoongi were standing behind her all the time, tears brimming their eyes looking at their dear brother in this state.

But when it was too much for them to handle they came forward grabbing Taehyung's hand and hugging it tightly. Taehyung giggled slightly looking at his brothers being so soft for him. Yoongi grabbed Y/N's hand too.

"I'm so sorry Tae, I wasn't able to help." Yoongi said while looking at the ground.

"It's okay hyung…I'm fine." Taehyung grabbed his chin and made him look up at him. He wasn't fine, he was this close from a breakdown but looking at how vulnerable the older was, he lied.

"This disrespect can't be tolerated!" Y/N's voice was stern as she turned back to leave. Looking at how angry she was, Taehyung eyed Yibo to follow her and he did.

~✿>•<✿~

Eyes were tired, her body was weak but the fury inside her was enough to take lives itself. Yanking Yibo's hand away who was trying to hold her back  Y/N stepped forward and grabbed Moonbyul's wrist.

She jerked Moonbyul forward looking right into her eyes with her furious ones, "Who gave you the right to take decisions here? You're my brother's mate so I did respect you! But how dare you imprison my brother? THE FUTURE ALPHA OF THIS PACK!"

"ANSWER ME HOW DARE YOU!" Y/N screamed in rage and what Moonbyul did was scoff and yank her hand away.

"He's a fucking demon for God's sake, can't you see?" Moonbyul snapped at her shocked at how dense they all were.

"I don't care! He never harmed anyone, did he?" Y/N questioned with pleading eyes but Moonbyul's demeanor wasn't ready to melt.

"The only thing that matters for me now is my sister.." With that, she left them alone.