❛❛17❞

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Lazily resting my chin on my left palm, playing with the food on my plate, poking it here and there, I was sitting on the chair lost in my own deep trance.

“Jungkook?”

I heard someone's voice calling my name but the trance was swallowing me inside deeper and deeper. I didn't want to respond, not now at least.

“Kookie!!!” This time I felt someone shaking my unresponsive figure vigorously. As I came out of my trance unwillingly and looked at my side only to see a concerned gaze of my mother eyeing me up and down.

“Baby are you okay? Why aren't you eating? Here, eat this…” Luna asked with her worried yet loving voice and filled my bowl with more rice and putting some more meat on my plate.

“Why are you turning so pale!?” She cupped my face and caressed my cheeks with her thumbs.

“I-I-I'm okay mother, I really am!” I smiled assuringly at her before eating some rice from the bowl as she smiled and sighed before getting back to her food.

“Our kookie is growing up, he needs a mate to take care of him, isn't that so?” Namjoon hyung said and took a sip of the juice as Luna and the others hummed nodding in response.

"Ofcourse our kookie needs some extra workout!" Jin hyung wiggled his eyebrows and I choked.

"Here Kookie, have some water you're young, your age is of choking on something else." Hoseok hyung teased pouring me a glass of water.

I looked here and there, like what the fuck are they talking about between elders like this.

"Our kookie is so strong after all, his mate is gonna experience so many things." Hwasa noona said and Namjoon hyung turned his head towards her in the speed of light making everyone laugh heartedly.

"Just like me right!" She chuckled in embarrassment while Namjoon hyung nodded in satisfaction.

"Pretty sure our hyung's mate is going to be as beautiful as a nymph from heaven." Yeonjun joined the conversation.

“Ofcourse Yeonjun! I wonder how the future queen would look like.” Jimin said taking a bite of the food.

"For sure going to as handsome as my brother!" Tzuyu chimed clapping her hands in excitement.

"Nymph, my son's mate is gonna look like a goddess." Luna said pinching my nose.

“Indeed, she's no less than a goddess, a pure work of ethereal beauty…!”

I thought in my mind as a sad smile plastered on my face and the scene of that day flashed in my mind.

The first time I looked into her eyes, it felt like she had a lot to say, but she couldn't due to some reason, and that made me want her more desperately.

I really don't know what's up with her but I wouldn't step back to help her. I also want to feel loved by my mate, feel her embrace, her warmth, her scent. I'm also getting weaker day by day and nothing's helping it.

It's like a coconut that's rotting inside but if you see the kernel outside, you can't say whether its copra inside is rotten or not. That's what happening with me, I'm not letting anyone know what's going inside me, I can't, not at least now when I myself don't know things properly.

And suddenly the sound of something falling down caught my attention as I looked in the direction and saw Alpha.

“Are you okay Alpha?” I asked looking at him, my eyebrows frowned.