❛❛35❞

"No, Come here, I got something to talk about..." She gestured to him and went to sit on a chair nearby, Jungkook took the seat opposite of her.

"Luna, if you're going to thank me, there's no need. I just happened to pass by." He said trying to look as confident as he could with his lie. Luna sadly smiled before grabbing his hands and looking at him with pleading eyes.

"I want to tell you something but promise me you won't ask any questions." She was hesitant. The last option she had was him and no matter what she wasn't going to tell the truth about the curse or anything, her mate's pride mattered.

Jungkook twitched his eyebrows in confusion but he nodded looking at the need of the situation.

"I know she's your mate." Luna stated with tears in her eyes. Jungkook deeply stared at her trying to find anything, a single answer, but at that time all he found was luna and her motherly love for his mate, Y/N.

"Help her...please." Her grip on his hands tightened and the tears once again threatened to fall.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I don't know what was happening, everything felt so unreal, and if she knew I'm her mate then why she never made an effort to send her with me?

She was so broken and I had no idea what happened here. Taehyung was so weak and vulnerable just the opposite of how I saw him earlier.

And how the hell did she even get there deep inside such a forest? And why no one went after her? When I came inside I literally yelled for the guards even if they were staring right at me there was no action. Suspicious isn't it?

And that 'Help her' sounds so desperate as if I'm the only one capable. What am I supposed to do? I'm legit ready to do anything for her, anything if it's for her happiness. Staying away from her taught me a lot.

The longing my heart felt staying away from her, I'm ready to do anything. I can climb the highest mountain peaks, swim the deepest oceans just to get her love. I can cross the widest rivers, walk through the hottest desert sand just to have her by my side.

Ahh, I always thought I'm whole by myself but she changed my mind, I never knew I'll ever be this much love-struck for someone. But she captured my heart, touched my soul, and even if she never talked to me, her voice, I can hear it in my mind.

Without even doing anything she gifted me with a new hope, a new dream, a dream to have a family, she taught me what love means. And it makes me curious what she'll do if everything was normal?

Staying away from her it feels like I'm incomplete, and those little moments together gave me a sense of relief, each time I see her my heart skips a beat. And to be able to help her is like an opportunity. I'll never wish to miss so I nodded my head in a Yes.

"Surely anything, just ask for it, Luna." I inched closer giving her my full attention.

"Warm her up!" She stated with a little bit of shyness in her eyes.

Warm her up? Huh? Am I supposed to sit near the fire with her? I tilted my head in confusion and she sighed.

"Dear, You don't need to act innocent in front of me..." She was looking at me with an expression of 'You know right' and that made me even more confused.

"I'm really unable to understand--" I stopped midway hearing Frost scoff, "You and your peanut-sized brain, Oh god I'm stuck between dumb and dumber." He sounded so done.

"Yahh you! A huge bucket of fuck, listen!" Frost growled in annoyance.

"Bucket of what? At least be a little respectful!" I scolded just to hear his scoff mockingly.