❛❛44❞

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the winter morning sky giving it a pearly glow. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene making the soft layer of snow shimmer. The dawn chorus of melodic birdsong drifted in. A new morning; a morning they waited for so long, was finally there to wrap them into its warmth.

Jungkook's face scrunched up as the first rays of sunlight coming from the window fell on his face followed by a chilly breeze. He groaned slightly turning himself to the other side, adjusting the silk blanket.

He was about to drift back into his dreamland when a sweet aroma of chocolate and cherry filled his nostrils. He slowly opened his eyes to see her sleeping soundly. And then everything; he seemed to forget, came back to his memories.

He reminsced last night, Y/N could talk to him, they were finally together. An unknown smile tugged at the corner of his lips, feeling ecstatic. Her face was so close to his that he started admiring her features without even knowing.

Her light blonde hair shined as the color of a sunbeam, passing through the window. As you look at her hair you notice the way the light catches in it and it shimmers. Her velvety long butterfly-like eyelashes resting peacefully, her features were so fine as if God has carved every single one so carefully on her face.

She was indeed a goddess. No girl made him feel like this ever, being a prince there was no limit of the girls who threw multiple roses at him. They wished and prayed to get him or someone like him as his mate but at that time things were different, he never gave them a glance, touching was a far thought.

However, now something changed in him, he felt more lively, with Y/N, it's different, it's like, he felt the urge to boop her cute nose but at the same time kiss her tight, rose-colored lips which were still swollen.

She was like a beautiful and delicate flower, a flower you would want to protect and take care of. If you'd touch the flower, the petals would fall, upsetting you and making you regret touching it. Still, he couldn't help but urge more and more. He couldn't get enough of her.

Her scent and warmth are so soothing that he could hug her for forever and never get tired. He would stay beside her until they get old and die, just like flowers stick to the plant if someone doesn't pluck them until they wither and finally fall.

But then the plant bears new flowers, beautifying itself again. Just like that, he wanted to have a family with her, their own little pups. Even if they would die and leave this world eventually, their kids would be there and they'll always be alive in them, in their hearts.

A chuckle left his mouth as he imagined all this in his head, so beautiful, he thought. He deliberately raised his hands to caress her milk-white cheeks making her slender eyebrows arch together in a frown, her mouth slightly parted.

Her figure squirmed on the bed and before he could process anything, he felt a strong force hitting him in his stomach and he yelped in pain. He didn't expect her to hit him out of the blue and he was taken off guard.

Hearing his yelp, Y/N's eyes fluttered open and she saw Jungkook curling on the bed holding onto his stomach. Her eyes widened realising what she did.

“Oh my god . . . I'm so sorry, Jungkook!” she apologized holding him and helping him to stand up.

“M-Maybe you're not a delicate but a w-wildflower . . . oww!” he muttered, stammering due to the pain. He was thanking God that she didn't hit him in his crotch, their future kids were safe.

“H-Huh?” she couldn't understand what he was saying because it wasn't audible to her, “Does it hurt a lot? I'm so sorry it happened because of my dream,” her lips puckered out in a pout. She caressed his stomach slowly and a chuckle left Jungkook's mouth in amusement, hearing her statement and looking at her sad babyface.