❛❛33❞

Y/N kept staring at her back confused as to why she was reacting like that but the thing that happened after it drained the color of their faces.

The flower shrunk like it was burned, turning into a burnt Seine color and the soil beneath it turned greenish smoke-like, vapour coming out of it.

A loud gasp left everyone's mouth, horrified Luna clasped her hands over her mouth but the terror rose, even more, when they all turned toward Lisa.

Luna stumbled back looking at Lisa. She was looking at Y/N with rage in her eyes, there was no other emotion rather than hatred, ready to slit open Y/N throat. She quickly moved towards Y/N, clutching on her hair so hard that it felt like her skull was going to fall apart.

Her other hand was holding a dagger on her throat, the blade shinned showing it was sharp enough to slice through her skin. Y/N winced at the amount of pain her head was going through. Lisa was holding onto her so brutally and she cried confused why her sister was turning her back on her.

"Unnie! Let go, it hurts!" She cried out struggling to get out but the piercing blade at her throat wasn't helping her situation.

"LISA WHAT THE HELL?! LET GO OF HER!" Taehyung's state wasn't the best but looking at his sister's state the only concern was to get her back to him safely.

Lisa laughed like a maniac, and hearing all that rush soon the others came into the room. Yoongi and Yibo's breath hitched at the scene.

"What the hell are you doing Lisa?!" Yibo's voice cracked while he tried approaching her with slow steps.

"If you all want her alive then step back!" Lisa warned, pushing the blade farther more near her neck.

"Lisa this isn't a thing to joke about!" Yoongi stated while his eyes stared at the blade. Horror crawled up his spine looking at Y/N wincing in pain and Lisa scoffed as a lunatic-like laugh bubbled up her stomach.

"Who said I'm joking? Dear brother I don't think so I'm that friendly with you to joke, Am I?" She pouted at the end completely mocking his statement, "I'll get her out of here, and she'll leave with me and you all will step back." She said with a calm expression, her eyes felt so dead inside.

"Let her go, Lisa!" Yibo stepped forward but soon was held back by Yoongi who warned him that his one mistake can cost Y/N's life.

"Aishhhh…you little stubborn idiots, I guess I don't have any other choice than doing this." Her pupils turned into a navy blue tone, and with hooded eyes, she looked at Yibo.

"Ahhh..." A strong pain erupted into Yibo's heart making his wolf cry out in pain. He clenched his heart falling on his knees, cold drops of sweat formed on his forehead as he tried hard to fight through the pain.

"What the hell is wrong with you Lisa? Why are you even turning your back on us? What good will you get from all this huh?!" Solar yelled at her while kneeling down to help yibo.

Lisa adverted her gaze back letting him go and fell on the floor with one hand supporting him, his breath heavy and he gasped several times to calm his breathing down.

"I got no time for this chit chat urghhh!!" She let out through her gritted teeth. There was a glint of mischief on her face as her lips moved and she mumbled a spell, haze covered their surroundings and everything went silent.

Y/N kept struggling in her tight grip as she dragged her out. She felt weak unable to understand if Lisa's strength increased or she's just helpless.

"Let go…what's wrong with you?!" Y/N cried trying to turn into her wolf form but was unable to, she felt stuck.