This is happening rn

The fucking legend has returned fuck. The bitchtits legend of AAAAAAAA and the fucking legend of AAAAAA 2. FUCK! I hate those shit ass days when I come home and trow my fucking bag after a long day of holding my fart inside of my Asshole and having my bullshit ass back bend like these fucking flex rulers that I accidentally broke in half when I was in 4th grade JUST to do fucking homework which I can't even finish because Im fucking DRAINED from standing up in the cold ass morning and have to pay disgusting  grades with energy I do not even have since when  I heard my mum coming to wake me up while I was still sleeping. And every got damn time when I get in trouble for not "finishing my Essays and PowerPoint presentation" miss "I play the flute and had a bicycle accident" comes with some shit like "school isn't for sleeping". Bitch, my place aint for doing shitty school shit either, miss "the Msa is not given" damn miss "Math. Is my favorite subject" God Fuck! God! FUCK! SHIT! Like I do school stuff since I couldn't even read the clock. And always get in trouble for "not paying attention"as if people who don know a single fuck about me myself and I expect me to pay attention to listen to "communication through images." I almost don't have the dash to keep my mind from shoving two pencils into my nostrils and banging my face on the table to get myself fucking stabbed with these pencils trough my 23 last braincells and get myself murdered by me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA